GTA V Online

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Hey guys, I would love to get a community game night on October 1st, which is release day for the online portion. I was thinking 10pm Easter to be fair to our west coast friends as well. Sound off below or send me a PM in you're interested.

Wish i could join, but my orders only manage to arrive in one and half weeks minimum, so i hope everyone enjoys the game for me!

Mine too, Plan on pre ordering, but the game coming from abroad would take 2 weeks at the very LEAST :(
I will be getting it for my PS3 however

I will be here too guys. Just send me a PM here and I will be playing with you guys as well.It's going to be awesome.

I would want to join but sadly, I can't get GTA V till my birthdate.

Ah man it makes me sad seeing this as i can no longer really afford Xbox Live :( One of the main reasons and probably the biggest reason i loved GTA IV for was the multiplayer. This multiplayer looks like tons of fun and super revamped! Its probably for the best that i dont have Xbl for GTA V right now anyway because my adapter is partly broken and it makes connecting to games near impossible. I remember when Red Dead first came out, it took me literally 30 minutes to get in a game xD Hopefully GTA V doesnt have that problem. Let me know how it is guys enjoy!

Made some changes to the crew hierarchy. Most of you should be able to invite people, so please do so. Doesn't necessarily have to be members of the forums, but that's always a plus.

Its such a mess right now lol... I mean i wasnt expecting anything else but man the servers keep going down and connecting to stuff is hard. Honestly what they did with the multiplayer is really really neat but its also kind of weird and confusing. Im not really sure if i like it because i feel like even if i get in a full free roam game, everyone will just leave to do missions and thats no fun.

I'm out for tonight. Been crazy busy working and haven't had a chance to play at all past the first getaway scene...

...and yes Knight, I see that you just popped on Live. I'm editing photos and watching White Collar on Netflix :( Have a great time guys!!

Back