Halo 1 speed run

Gary Oldman

I didn't even know you could jump into the ceiling in the beginning. Mad props to slYnki and scurty for posting it.

[video=youtube;LVeQXBq8gXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVeQXBq8gXI[/video]

The parts with the Ghosts were really impressive, always a fun watch looking at speedruns, exploiting glitches and bugs to do some crazy things. Would recommend to watch the Half Life 2 speedrun, that thing is crazy!

The parts with the Ghosts were really impressive, always a fun watch looking at speedruns, exploiting glitches and bugs to do some crazy things. Would recommend to watch the Half Life 2 speedrun, that thing is crazy!

Yeah the Library was impressive to watch of course.
Thanks will definitely check out the Half Life 2 speed run. Is it from the same guys?

Awesome video. I've only seen a few speed run videos and they are something else. The last one I saw was from metal gear solid. I usually don't play games with that sort of quickness but I respect that people do and videotape it. That is some performance under pressure right there. Halo 1 is not that easy of a game, at least it was not for me, so I am extra impressed with this speed run.

Cool video, brings back so many memories of playing Halo 1. I've never heard of speed runs, but this is pretty crazy. It takes me like a whole week or two just to finish the game.

Dayum he is talented. This brings back good memories because halo was such a good game.

Back