Hardest Game On The Wii

dannyboy

What is the most difficult game you have ever played on the Nintendo Wii?

Not really sure how to answer this question because there are few Wii games that I have played and even fewer that I find difficult. I suppose the Goosebumps one simply because it is pretty dumb and trivial; also I would say Dokapon Kingdom because that game can crush you if you mess up at the wrong point.

The one I had the most trouble with was Trauma Center: Second Opinion.
It was sort of complicated, but the main problem was the precision necessary, which wasn't really possible with the remotes that came with the Wii, before they releases the improved ones.

I suppose the Goosebumps one simply because it is pretty dumb and trivial; also I would say Dokapon Kingdom because that game can crush you if you mess up at the wrong point.

So true about Dokapon Kingdom. That game didn't mess around at points, but it was so fun. I also agree with Trauma Center.

For me I'd say the 2D Mario games and Monster Hunter. The platforming based Super Mario series post Mario 64 has always had this deceptive difficulty to it. Like while 3D Mario is fun and there's some fun exploration to the levels, 3D tends to shave the difficulty off for most titles since there's multiple ways to beat an enemy or finish a quest/mission.

With 2D your options are hacked down quite a bit. Sure there might be only one or two ways to do it, but the quest is difficult in that linear path. More trial and error and stuff.

Probably that one monk game simply because it require a degree of precision I kept finding myself missing. Still I enjoyed it a great deal if only because it was definitely something different.

I read through this and noticed Dokapon Kingdom. That game should be a regularly occurring game on Wii U/3DS. If you have three friends with DS/3DS/DSi and Dokapon, you're talking fun on a bun.

This probably isn't the hardest game to just get started on but the hardest game on wii to become a professional at is no doubt, super smash bros. Once you're at the professional level, it's super intense. The skill ceiling is pretty high unlike most console games and it's also the reason why there's a competitive season. I agree metaknight is somewhat op but snake is a hard counter to metaknight so it works out.

Trauma Center could get complicated at times but I did find it enjoyable to play. It just took me longer than I normally need to get up to speed on it because there was so much to learn.

If you have never played Sin and Punishment, you know nothing Jon Snow.

Back