Have you been losing things in the mail recently?

incredibleone

I had a package sent to me from Texas via USPS. It had a few small birthday gifts in it and never arrived. I live in the northeast of the United States. I've also had several pieces of mail that were already opened on delivery. I've heard some similar stories from friends. Is anyone else having issues with their mail being delivered by USPS? This really bothers me.

Huh, that's not good. You definitely should contact USPS. I don't know that they'll do anything about it, but looks like some worker for them stole your package. Usually they have a tracking number for your package, and if the sender kept the receipt they'll be able to confirm it never made it to the location it should have and they could possibly refund you.

I fear that if I contact USPS that they'll inform the mailman on my route that I did in fact complain and he'll steal even more of my mail. I have a feeling that things would just get worse. You can't trust anyone these days. That's what you get when your national ethos is self-interest at all costs, eh? USPS does not provide tracking numbers for all of their packages. I think it is only Fedex and UPS that provide those tracking numbers.

Back