Xbox One Haven't played Watch Dogs yet, how was it?

deathbyprayer

I know the game has been out for ages now but I haven't really played it yet even though I have a copy, well technically it's not mine but I have access to it. I've checked on reviews online and pretty much it's a mixture of "This game is great!" and "This game is okay". To those guys who've played it, how was the game? Did you like it?

It's a good game but no way close to how it was hyped up to be. It's nothing special really, it's just an open world game with some nifty mechanics. There is nothing complex about it that it's going to be "the game of this generation". Don't go in expecting a revolutionary game and you'll like it. The story is meh at best.

Watch_Dogs is a good game in my opinion. I liked the storyline and the gameplay. The car handling wasn't really special, contrary to the developer's claims. Though the game is good, it didn't live upto the hype. It is a nice game to play but not a 'must-play'. The side-missions aren't that interesting and I feel that the game gets boring after the story. If you're getting a good chance to try it out, you could go ahead. Otherwise you could just ignore the game.

It was a huge disappointment is what it was.. It promised alot but it delivered very little..

It was a huge disappointment is what it was.. It promised alot but it delivered very little..

I was disappointed a bit as well, but it was not a huge disappointment for me. It delivered what it promised for the most part. Yes, the graphics were downgraded a bit, but that was it. Apart from that, it was a really sold game.

I was disappointed a bit as well, but it was not a huge disappointment for me. It delivered what it promised for the most part. Yes, the graphics were downgraded a bit, but that was it. Apart from that, it was a really sold game.

They promised that the hacking was going to be ALOT more involved than it actually ended up being.. Graphics were downgraded, AI was a MESS and various other issues.. As someone who is a big fan of ubisoft I was pretty disappointed in them..

Back