Hello there fellow awesome people!

hertihej

Hey there!

I just stumbled on this awesome forum by accident, I have owned an Xbox since it was launched and played countless of hours (More than I want to calculate :D), so it is really cool to find a place like this with likeminded people. At the moment I am mostly playing Far Cry 3 (Awesome game).

Hello fellow Awesome Gamer! Haha...Welcome! We're just a bunch of ridiculous, cynical gamers. Glad to see another gamer in our midst. We were just talking about Far Cry 3 in another post. The game has some pretty intense scenes, huh? I say read the ratings and don't buy it if you can't handle some vulgarity...like it states on the ESRB ratings for the game!

Hello fellow Awesome Gamer! Haha...Welcome! We're just a bunch of ridiculous, cynical gamers. Glad to see another gamer in our midst. We were just talking about Far Cry 3 in another post. The game has some pretty intense scenes, huh? I say read the ratings and don't buy it if you can't handle some vulgarity...like it states on the ESRB ratings for the game!

Spartan, That name just makes me want to cry out "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" My high school mascot was the Spartans. So do explain more about this Far Cry...

Oooh, 300 is such a good movie. Far Cry 3 is pretty addictive. It's like an adventure GTA game. There are various missions, side quests, collectibles, etc. Some of the scenes can be pretty graphic and the language isn't for everyone. But I agree with Spartan-The games rating makes it clear that it's not for kiddos. There are adult scenes and adult language. If you can handle that, I definitely recommend it!

Hello (shakes hand). That reminds me, I really need to get on with continuing Far Cry 3. Such a brilliant game, just had quite a bit more on my hands than gaming. Your post inspired, I need to play Far Cry 3 again. As soon as possible!

Hello fellow Awesome Gamer! Haha...Welcome! We're just a bunch of ridiculous, cynical gamers. Glad to see another gamer in our midst. We were just talking about Far Cry 3 in [Had to remove link, else I could not post due to having to few posts]. The game has some pretty intense scenes, huh? I say read the ratings and don't buy it if you can't handle some vulgarity...like it states on the ESRB ratings for the game!
It is indeed very intense! And I love that you have the option of just roaming around hunting and gathering. I will definitely check the thread out ;D. And thank you all for such a warm welcome!

Welcome to the forums, herti! I should jump on the Far Cry 3 bandwagon too.... Haha

Oooh, 300 is such a good movie. Far Cry 3 is pretty addictive. It's like an adventure GTA game. There are various missions, side quests, collectibles, etc. Some of the scenes can be pretty graphic and the language isn't for everyone. But I agree with Spartan-The games rating makes it clear that it's not for kiddos. There are adult scenes and adult language. If you can handle that, I definitely recommend it!

The 300 story line is awesome yes, but the film it was shot in, like the colors and background really drove me up the wall. I love GTA games! I always make my character do crazy adventures in those games and crack myself up! I might have to check out Far Cry series for myself not my kiddos.

Back