Hello, Xbox forums!

Heasarc

Hey guys!

My name is Josh, and I have been an Xbox for for about 5 months now. I'm going to be honest... I started off with a ps3. Not necessarily because I thought it was better, but rather because more of my friends were on it. Long since, pretty well all of my friends had abandoned their ps3, leaving me to play alone with randoms online. About a year ago I had made some new friends and pretty well all of them had an Xbox. I was hesitant at first, because I still loved my ps3. But I figured I would enjoy playing online more if it were with friends. So voila! I got myself an xbox and I couldn't be any happier :)

Maybe I'll make some new friends on this forum to play some COD with haha. I really should get more games... so far I only have Black ops 2, Fable 3 and Halo.

Haha, the Xbox is pretty great. The forums are the perfect place for you! I have all of those games, and I think a game you might like would be Far Cry 3. It is also for the PS3 so you may know about it, but I got it for my xbox and I have really liked it. Anyway, Welcome to the forums! I have a lot of fun here and I am sure you will too! I hope to see you on the other topics!

Nice intro, welcome bro :)

Nothing wrong with a PS3 user! I don't get the feud between xbox and PS3 I'm lucky enough to have both (Xbox is my main, ps3 is my dads and is at his house so i get to use it sometimes) but they both have their advantages and disadvantages!

Welcome to the forums Josh!

Back