Hello :)

gingerneo

Hello. New to the site, but have been a member of gaming communities in the past, and still currently a member of a FIFA community. Play all sorts of games though. Have had the X1 since launch and have Ryse, COD, Battlefield, NFS, FIFA, Zoo Tycoon, AC4 and Peggle. Also write reviews for games from time to time. UK based, feel free to add me on live for some games

I've also been really stupid, had two tabs open and posted this in completely the wrong section....oooops! Sorry!

Impressive list! I prefer simulation games and large-scale RPGs myself, but I've always got room for a fun fast-paced action game.

Impressive list! I prefer simulation games and large-scale RPGs myself, but I've always got room for a fun fast-paced action game.

I'm a big RPG fan, but bar Assassins Creed it's a bit thin on the ground on the X1 at the moment

Hey all I have 11 games for xb1 so add me if u wanna play sometime. I'm 37 yrs old from Illinois and have been on Xbox goin on 12 yrs now. Also beta tested xbox live back in the day. GT is J BONE76

Hey all I have 11 games for xb1 so add me if u wanna play sometime. I'm 37 yrs old from Illinois and have been on Xbox goin on 12 yrs now. Also beta tested xbox live back in the day. GT is J BONE76

I didn't know there were even 11 games out! lol
smile.png
I'm in Michigan, so probably an hour difference. Not too bad. I'm up for playing whenever I'm on!

I didn't know there were even 11 games out! lol
smile.png
I'm in Michigan, so probably an hour difference. Not too bad. I'm up for playing whenever I'm on!

Actually by my count there's 23. I own 16 of them LOL...

I've also been really stupid, had two tabs open and posted this in completely the wrong section....oooops! Sorry!

No worries-I moved it for you! Welcome to the forums! Sounds like we have much of the same taste in games. Ryse was really pretty, but wasn't terribly impressed with the gameplay. Just started Black Flag tonight. How do you like it?

Back