Xbox One "Help Me Find an Xbox One" Thread

PB7

Former Administrator
Here is a thread for all you trying to get your hands on the Xbox One without a preorder. Its going to be really hard to get your hands on one these systems but in case a someone finds some in stock or available on another website. You can also share your strategy to help other is the community get a Xbox One.

This is not a thread to sell anything! This thread is to help other members here find a Xbox One available in stores or on the world wide web (eBay, Amazon, etc.)

I personally have always used the best buy inventory locator at night. As soon as it shows an Xbox Ones in stock in a store not too far away, i make sure i'm at that store by opening and purchase the system. Its always worked for me. Post your Xbox One stock sightings or strategies here to help other members in the community.

Feel free to post your Xbox One Sightings, Strategies, and availability below.

Looking for an Xbox One well get them now

So there are people on various sites and forums desperately looking for Xbox One's and some of you are willing to pay outrageous amounts of money that really should be for your rent. That's why a lot of people including me have said that you need to wait it out. Amazon is already selling them again and now Best Buy is getting a limited amount on Sunday. Where else have you heard about Xbox One's being availabe?

Well dont know about were yall live and i know this is a dumb awnser but theres plenty on craigslist>

I don't know about anyone else but I'm not even slightly inclined to buy one for more than retail price. The price is high enough as it is and it's not like it's a necessity to begin with. Plus, by waiting until I can get one for the regular retail price I have more money to spend on games. I remember when the Wii was new that there were certain websites that would tell people where to get one, which is how my friend got his. I know the Xbox One is way more popular, but I'm guessing it's the same concept.

True Bestbuy got a huge shipment of Xbox One's and my understanding is that you can get them on Amazon this weekend and also Walmart has been bragging that their getting the console this weekend. So there are plenty of opportunites with stores trying to push the console hard before the holiday starts.

I received an email from GameStop this morning letting me know they have some more consoles in. I would say call your local store today if possible.

FYI, I was at a Target in Columbus, OH yesterday and they had at least 6 XB1 consoles locked up. Also saw where our local Best Buy and Gamestop were saying they had them in stock. They are easily available around here.

All,

Was at the Target in Springfield, PA last night and they had one system in stock. Just an FYI.

J

But only 1 team wins the Super Bowl at the end of the year, and I always foolishly hope its the Lions. Again I like Sony and Im loving my PS4, however I find myself exploring the Xbox One more and more, despite saying I was not going to get one.

Back