Xbox One Help. Me.

Roldog2359

I have so many problems with this thing.

1. Multiplayer on games

-Rocket League: Matchmaking works, but when I join a party or someone joins mine, we can't play games together, it doesn't show their car, and it always says: "player currently unavailable for trading."

-Halo MCC: Can't join a single game. Period. I know that people play it too. See constant multiplayer clips in the game hub.

-For honor: When i had the beta, I couldn't join an online game at all. When friends invited me to play or I invited them, it wouldn't work either. I know it wasn't a problem with the game since literally no one else had this problem, including my friends.

2. Games with Gold

Xbox one games download and play fine. But 360 games are different. Whenever i try to download a free 360 game from my xbox one, it says, go to xbox.com. When i try to download it from there, it says unable to make purchase. I have billing set up too. I know you can get these without a 360, since i have seen lots of videos, tutorials of people doing it.

3. Game sharing

Whenever i try to game share with someone, it won't work, I seem to be the only one with this problem too. I download their account, sign in, make it the home xbox, install a game, but when i try to play it, on their account, my account, whatever, it always says, do you own this game or app?

This sounds weird, like there might be some problems with your internet connection.
What router do you have? Do you know the speed of your connection? Maybe it is able to connect, but it wait too much for the server to respond and it just don't work.

Back