Hey it's Wubs!

~Wubs~

Contributor
From
Your Closet o_o
Favorite game: CoD:Black ops

How I found this forum you ask?
I wanted to see if there were any forums for Xbox. :)

You can read my bio lol. I just put everything there.
Note/Question: How do I change my avatar? I can't seem to get one.
Also am I able to have a signature on this forum?

Hey Wubs!

Welcome!! You're allowed to have a signature and post links after 25 posts. We had to do this because of spammers. Also, to change your avatar, go to Settings over on the upper right hand side. Click that and then on the left hand side you can change all of your settings.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you have any feedback on what you'd like to see on the site!

Oh, and I have too many favorites to list. But I can't wait for MW3 and Assassin's Creed to come out. I will be SO glued to my xbox :)

You can't deselect a radio button. Can you click on the 'Use Custom Avatar' button below it? Then you can put in your own avatar. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll look into it. If it's a pic off of the Internet, PM me with the link and I can add it on the back end for you while I try to figure out what is going on with the settings.

Ponies? No worries-I'm curious now ;)

It never shows up. o_o
I can make some pretty cool signatures and avatars .:3
Look up MLP Forums and if you look up I Sarcasm I that's my profile! It shows you the sigs I've made before.
It's a GIF also I need 25 posts to post a link.

Last edited:
NICE!!

I admit, I had NO idea MLP had such a huge following. Wow. Actually, I didn't even know it was still on the air. You've got some great sigs. Let me know if you need any help getting one of them up there!

You'll be at 25 posts in no time. Hey, you're already halfway there :p

Last edited:
NICE!!

I admit, I had NO idea MLP had such a huge following. Wow. Actually, I didn't even know it was still on the air. You've got some great sigs. Let me know if you need any help getting one of them up there!

You'll be at 25 posts in no time. Hey, you're already halfway there :p

Heh, thanks bro.
The fandom got a little quiet, but season 3 is coming, and the fandom shall rise again lol.
Well here's what I want as an avatar:
deal_with_it_pony_by_ileeuu-d3c7tqu2_zpsacb58996.gif

I've prepared a sig as well:
SignatureSuccess_zpsfe459d36.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm...I added the avatar, but you'll have to add the sig yourself. Make sure to use the insert image icon and it should work fine!

Hmmm...I added the avatar, but you'll have to add the sig yourself. Make sure to use the insert image icon and it should work fine!
Thanks.
How do I add a sig? I don't see it in the settings.
I'm on it now but I can't see the little picture to put a link for my picture in....

Last edited:
This is a test...

It's good! Delete your current sig and try again. :)

I put it on my photobucket, clicked on the pic in the album, went to share-->more options-->get link code-->and then copied the link for the full size IMG for bulletin boards & forums. Then in the signature settings I clicked on the insert picture button and pasted the url link that I had copied. Voila!

No problem! I's jstep7262, but I don't have anything on there at the moment other than your sig that I added.

Back