Hey!

Khronic

From
Connecticut
Hey how's it going xbox forums. I've been looking for my 360 forum fix after becoming inactive over at some of the other official and nonofficial ones. I'm not a robust gamer like I used to be, but I still love playing it. These days I'm more into single player games and been pretty much addicted to every Assassin's Creed game. I've actually come here to look for recommendations among some other gamers as this semester I'll be having some more downtime. But unfortunately my school's internet is really, really bad and I struggle to play any online game these days, so I prefer the singleplayer games, anything from RPG to FPS.

Aside the Xbox 360, I still play my original Xbox and PS2 as well as various games that I have on my computer. So once again, hello! :cool:

Welcome mate. Glad to have you aboard. Can't go wrong with Assassin's Creed. I'm guessing you're looking forward to Black Flag?

I'm excited, but wary. I know a lot of developers these days are looking for easy money when it comes to releasing video games, but I have faith in Ubisoft to do the right thing. Besides, the funnest part in AC3 was playing as Connor's dad, and since AC4 will revolve around Conner's swashbuckling grandfather, I think it will be a great character to play as.

I'm actually more excited for Watch_Dogs than AC4 when it comes to Ubisoft.

Black Flag definitely looks awesome. I have also played a bunch of the previous assassins creeds. But I still love my PS2. I think that many of the classic games were made for the Playstation 2. Do you have Battlefront 1 and 2? If you like star wars and FPS then get those games. You can get them both at gamestop for about 10 dollars. Those games are my family's favorite and I remember my childhood being spent playing that game with my brother and sister. I love the forums here and the users that I have interacted with are very nice. I hope to see you on the fourms again!

I havent played much of any assassins creed. I know... My head falls in shame.
Welcome to the community :)

Black Flag definitely looks awesome. I have also played a bunch of the previous assassins creeds. But I still love my PS2. I think that many of the classic games were made for the Playstation 2. Do you have Battlefront 1 and 2? If you like star wars and FPS then get those games. You can get them both at gamestop for about 10 dollars. Those games are my family's favorite and I remember my childhood being spent playing that game with my brother and sister. I love the forums here and the users that I have interacted with are very nice. I hope to see you on the fourms again!

Battlefront 1 and 2 are one of the greatest games ever made! They defined my PS2 career, and I still play them to this day. When Battlefront 1 came out, it was great in every single way. Multiplayer was great and the gameplay made me come back for more. Then 2 came out and made everything that was good in 1 great, as well as adding great new things. Space combat in Battlefront 2 was probably the best thing, I loved the ability to fly a bomber one moment, and then destroy a ship from the inside the next. I installed Battlefront 2 on the PC, but I don't think it matches up to the PS2 version, there's something about booting up my PS2 to play it which makes it that much more fun.

Back