Xbox 360 How much would an Xbox 360 be worth nowadays (ELITE VERSION, NON SLIM)?

xlzqwerty1

I am considering to sell my Xbox 360 either by itself with its controllers and microphone accessories only, or with the games as well. I don't know how much used products go for nowadays, as I barely buy or sell used items. How much would a 250 GB Xbox 360 Elite, non slim version, be worth?

Just wanted to know some general value of my system. Also, how much would used games be worth? I believe I have all the Halo games on 360 from Halo 3 to Halo 4 (with every other halo game released inbetween), the assassin's creed series, and some other selective games.

It fluctuates a lot. I sold my Elite a while back with just what it originally came with plus Madden 07 and NCAA football 07 (neither of which are worth much) and got something like $150 for it. This was well after the slim was released, though, so I don't think the value has dropped all that much, if at all, since then. I'd sell it sooner rather than later to be sure. If in doubt, you can always check for similar deals on eBay.

The going price does fluctuate a lot, but if I had to make a prediction I'd guess it would rapidly decline in the face of the new console.

Of course, they will still have support for 360 games for a little while but I would get rid of it at the highest price you can find. That is, if you are finished playing your games ;)

I think the XBOX ONE is not going to help increase the price of the 360. I'm really basing this on the fact that the market is usually flooded with the last model when a new model is released. A flooded market means the value is brought way down unless there is something special about your model. Like, perhaps, a Watchmen Limited addition version of 360.

I think the XBOX ONE is not going to help increase the price of the 360. I'm really basing this on the fact that the market is usually flooded with the last model when a new model is released. A flooded market means the value is brought way down unless there is something special about your model. Like, perhaps, a Watchmen Limited addition version of 360.
Exactly! If its limited edition than it MIGHT raise its value, but truth be told buyers nowadays just want the best deal for their money. So, if u have a lot of games with it, than u could sell it for nice amount, but still way below amount you purchased it for.

I see them on ebay beeing sold from $120 to $250(special editions or with A LOT of games) And when I say a lot I mean it as there are normally 20 games atleast. Ebay or xBox forums(like this one) might be best places to sell it for highest price!

Kind of off topic but remind me again if the old controllers are compatible with the one?

I wouldn't be willing to spend more than $150 on one, most likely. I had three systems crap out on me so I'd honestly be wary to spend ANY money on one. Let's just hope there's no heat sink problems with the One, that could prove disastrous.

If you are interested in buying one I would advise you to wait until next year because most gamers will start selling their old consoles cheap. I think that in the spring of 2014 a 360 will cost about 70-80$ on the second hand market.

Even on Craiglist or eBay, i think the maximum you would get for all of that would be around $175, and that is stretching it. If you want my advice, just keep the console, most likely you will want to use it again later and regret that you sold it, or that thing can be used later in the future or sold for more maybe.

Back