Xbox 360 How often do you play?

SiA360

From
Florida
How much do you play your Xbox? Are you the kind that plays a lot of games or sticks to a core group of games? I have friends that I swear they play 12 hours a day everyday. I personally don't have it in me to do that now. I use to, but I definately am not that dedicated to playing as some people I know.

I do not think I could play 12 hours straight, everyday. I have played, and lost track of time, before. Sometimes, on the weekends, my sister and I will hold video game marathons. We live in a small town, and there is not anything better to do. We usually just stick to a few games.

I play the 360 almost everyday, and I even spend some time on the original just for some nostalgia. Nothing beets those old xbox controllers!

I do not think I could play 12 hours straight, everyday. I have played, and lost track of time, before. Sometimes, on the weekends, my sister and I will hold video game marathons. We live in a small town, and there is not anything better to do. We usually just stick to a few games.

I actually have a friend that was introduced to playing Homefront on the PS3 by his son. He had never played video games before that, but he got hooked. He told me that 3 hours went by like it was nothing. He said that he had to give up the addictive games or else he would mess up with his schooling and fail his classes he is paying for. It was pretty funny to hear.

I play a variety of games, but there are a few that I get addicted to. Those games, I could probably play for twelve hours straight, and not even notice the time going by. Good games are like that, you never want to stop playing, you always want to see what is going to happen next.

A few times a week at least, work tends to keep us both busy but we do play when we can. Its a great way to just chill and not stress over work, life, money. I doubt I will ever stop gaming fully, its just not in my nature.

I probably play about once or twice a week. I work two jobs, so between the two, I never have a full day off, hence I have very little "spare" time. But like bashkel stated, it's a great way to relax and forget about life's daily stresses, so I do it when I can. :)

I have not had half as much time as I would like to to relax and play Xbox lately. Work has been crazy and with the holidays my social life has been nuts as well.

I have not had half as much time as I would like to to relax and play Xbox lately. Work has been crazy and with the holidays my social life has been nuts as well.

I agree with you! Working at a hospital in winter can be REALLY hard and the holidays don't ease the stress any, either. That's one reason I like gaming so much, but it's been really hard here lately to make any time for it. I'd play every day if I could, though!

I play every day! However, on weeknights, I only play for about an hour or so, and on weekends I play longer. On the weekends we like to get other people over to play with us. We have several racing games and even games like Jeopardy, Family Feud and Wheel of Fortune that we'll play with whoever comes over. It's a great way to socialize and have fun. :)

I play every day! However, on weeknights, I only play for about an hour or so, and on weekends I play longer. On the weekends we like to get other people over to play with us. We have several racing games and even games like Jeopardy, Family Feud and Wheel of Fortune that we'll play with whoever comes over. It's a great way to socialize and have fun. :)
Haha, is jeopardy hard on the console? I like watching it on tv, I often figure it out :p

I play at least a couple times a week, usually for about an hour or two on average. It really depends on what game(s) I'm playing at the time in terms of my motivation to commit consistent time to them.

usually get in 2-3 hours a day depending. stick to mostly sports games and battlefield

I'm on our Xbox everyday, however I'm not always playing video games. We stream our Netflix through our Xbox, so the console is pretty much always on if we are in the living room. As far as actually playing games on it, I probably play about an hour or two every other day or so.

Instead of playing 12 hours in one day and passing out for the next two days, I spend around 3-4 hours a day on my console - if I have free time. Usually, it is just an hour before dinner though. I wish I would have had more time for gaming like I had a few years back.

How much do you play your Xbox? Are you the kind that plays a lot of games or sticks to a core group of games? I have friends that I swear they play 12 hours a day everyday. I personally don't have it in me to do that now. I use to, but I definately am not that dedicated to playing as some people I know.

I don't play my Xbox everyday because I don't have enough spare time for that. I do play a wide variety of games, though; I don't like to stick to just one genre.

As for your friend, I can't see how it's healthy to play for 12 hours a day! When I sit down to play, at most, I'll only play for about 3 hours, and even that is highly unusual and considered a "marathon" for me!

I have kids and a wife and school now so not nearly as often as I would like. I don't ever get to play for more than a couple of hours at a time, but I still play a couple of nights a week. I still have some unmarried friends that play 10-12 hours at a time...that is literally all they do. I can't imagine why they don't have families and relationships?!? :rolleyes:

I don't play my Xbox everyday due to time restrictions, but when I do play, I usually sit down to it for a couple hours at a time. Anything more than that and I start to get tired of it, even if it's a good game. As for the games I play, I like a wide variety as opposed to staying within a single genre.

I work a lot so I don't really have time to play any more. I do catch up on weekends though, after my morning coffee I like to just take my mind off things and I'd play for a few hours in a row. I don't have a favourite game but I specifically like car races. They relax me a lot, I have a lot of fun driving a virtual car!

I play pretty often. If not every night, at least once every 2 days. The weekends are full of free time and if i don't have anything better to do I just go ahead and play all day long. Good thing I remember to take a break and eat, otherwise i'd faint in front of it.

Back