Xbox 360 How To Survive XBLA

Dable

Anyone played this game ? I was just browsing through the arcade games section on the marketplace over the weekend out of boredom.
I stumbled upon this game and for some reason it caught my eye, i downloaded the demo before deciding wether or not to pay the $15 for the full version, which i did after playing about an hours worth of the demo.
All i can really say is, this game is pretty cool, i like the way it handles and the fact that it has coop campaign as well as challenges..
To me it feels like it is influenced a bit by fallout(1&2) with the whole birds eye view style and its Kovac's Rules guidebooks found throughout the world.

I like how your body is your worst enemy, not the zombies, although they can cause some serious damage when you get over run. Finding camp sites to make fire aswell as finding water holes to drink and secure complexes to get some sleep can be pretty fun and adds a new level of feeling like your really trying to survive. You can hunt and fish or search for berries/herbs to eat and stay strong ! Find empty bottles to fill at a waterhole when your thirsty from bashing in zombie brains and far from any source of water :)

It has a crafting system similar to DR games and well, a lot, of other zombie games. You can craft a lot of different kind of melee weapons as well as molotoves and home made guns and bow and arrows to protect yourself.

I would link a video of the game but as i am at work, youtube and a lot of other stuff is blocked here.
A quick Google search will get you to any video or review easily thou.

What do you think of this game, would you play it ? Would you be willing to pay $15 for it ? Myself, im not entirely convinced it is worth the $15(it was an impulse buy) BUT i am enjoying it and maybe that is enough to justify the cost and make it worth it, for me.
I have a feeling it may grow repetitive thou... guess ill find out down the track.

I haven't played it yet, but I'm tempted to pick it up. I'm only weary because I'm so tired of zombie-themed games. HOWEVER, I will entertain actual zombie survival (Zafehouse, Walking Dead, State of Decay, etc.) 90% likely I'll buy it over the weekend lol.

I didn't even notice this game. I'll definitely pick it up. It seems like it's right up my alley. Great, great coverage, Dable.

Back