Xbox One How will Crew differ from NFS or Grid series?

uashwinp

From
India
the-crew-ubisoft.jpg

I'm not sure how the developers have planned it but from what I saw on E3, I assume this will be a team racing game. We can team up as racers or be the cop to hunt criminals down. Besides, your buddy can create a great card using his tablet and keep it ready when you hit the garage. But, it's going to share too many similarities with NFS, Grid and other racing games.

Crew will be different if,

1) I'm allowed to jump into a pursuit directly and bang cop cars down to save him on the run. I should be able to choose a car in the nearest garage so as to participate in the chase quickly.
2) Be able to spot multi-player races happening in different parts of the city and request permission to join immediately.
3) Create car clubs and keep going against rival clubs in the city. Attract cop attention and maybe get them arrested while I could escape because of my Crew's support.
4) A feature to watch on-going chases in the city, provide directions to a friend if he's the cop in it. Send choppers, organize roadblock and throw in spikes.
5) New insane race modes with better stunts, style scores and great areas to evade cops.

Maybe, I fantasy too much about The Crew but the game should be different than others. If it is, it's going to redefine the racing genre. Do you think it's something new or just a newer version of what we know already?

The first and foremost thing which makes The Crew stand out from other racing games is it's giant-as* world. I mean, what they showcased us at E3 was the demo of some unprecedented techs which is impressive to say the least. I just hope that they can pull it up and deliver on what they have promised us.

Well, the world that we can race in is clearly way bigger but the customization will also be very well made. I think we are going to be able to customize almost everything!

Sounds great, like mixture between Hot Pursuit and Burn Out... I'm not a fan of race car games but I'd play this...

Back