Xbox One How will the Next-Gen Upgrade work?

MIDPICK

Hi! I was wondering about the offer to pay $10 to upgrade your copy of the game. If I bought Assassins Creed 4, and upgraded to Xbox One, would my save file be transferable via the cloud, usb or any other methods?

Thanks!

I am unsure as to whether or not the cloud is incorporated into Xbox 360 yet, but if it is, then it is highly likely that you will be able to carry it over to Xbox One. Even if not, taking it from your USB should work as the game uses a set format for save games and should work universally along Xbox 360 and Xbox One -> if not, a little bit of modding and hex editing from tools will most likely achieve it, expect community members on the internet to help you out when the time comes :)

I do not think it's possible. One Xbox and Xbox 360 are two different consoles. But I understand what you want to do.

Most developers will include a feature to transfer their data to the Xbox One.
I do not know if Assasin Creed 4 includes this feature. It also requires that you understand that most of the time, it's just for the multiplayer mode.

Battlefield 4 and COD Ghost includes this function for example. I think there are others who also do the same.

The best advice I can give you is to monitor information about the game that interests you. :D

I'm pretty sure you can. Call Of Duty was talking about if you bought ghosts on Xbox 360 and then you bought it on xbox one, your character would be the same. Assassins Creed has always seemed like the series where when the next-gen comes out they will smash competitors, so i'm pretty sure they will let you too.

No, your save files can't be transferred. You need to know that there will be a desperate version for the next gen counterpart. It's not possible.

Hi! I was wondering about the offer to pay $10 to upgrade your copy of the game. If I bought Assassins Creed 4, and upgraded to Xbox One, would my save file be transferable via the cloud, usb or any other methods?

Thanks!

Saves will not carry over at all, not even via the cloud. This has been confirmed. Games like COD will only carry over your online ranking and unlocks etc.

some ofthe acheivments will transfer over but even the 360 and one have different acheivments. so i am going with a no on data and progression in the game.

Will you be able to play on both consoles? For example if I give my little brother my 360, would he be able to play call of duty or maybe assassins creed with me? I'm not sure and I kinda wanted to ask this on this thread - And to answer your question. No, it has been mentioned many times that saves won't be saved/transfered. :(

Will you be able to play on both consoles? For example if I give my little brother my 360, would he be able to play call of duty or maybe assassins creed with me? I'm not sure and I kinda wanted to ask this on this thread - And to answer your question. No, it has been mentioned many times that saves won't be saved/transfered. :(

You will be able to be logged into both consoles simultaneously, but you will NOT be able to be on the 360 and play with XB1 players.

Back