Xbox One I want Twisted Metal on Xbox One

ragnafable11

Hi guys,

I just went through my old consoles and I found my long lost Twisted Metal disc that I played on my PS1. Haha, I know it's old and all but I do hope they could recreate the game on Xbox One. What are your thoughts? Did you miss the game like I did?

I would love this as well, but twisted metal is an exclusive to PS and always has been if i am not mistaken. I dont think we will see that franchise on xbox anytime soon which is sad.... loved those games.....

Twisted Metal? Well that sure brings back the old days. Haha. I've played Twisted Metal 1-4. The game really rocks in a sense since you can play with a friend or fight against them or even an AI. Well I guess it would be a good move if they can have it available for Xbox One.

I wish they can have it on Xbox One. Either way even if they don't, I still have some copies and my PS1 and PS2 Still works so I can still play it either way. Haha. Well I recently discovered that they also had a version on PSP. Just got it downloaded today.

I wish they can have it on Xbox One. Either way even if they don't, I still have some copies and my PS1 and PS2 Still works so I can still play it either way. Haha. Well I recently discovered that they also had a version on PSP. Just got it downloaded today.

Yeah, played the same thing on PSP. Well I hope they can consider having a version for Xbox One and PS4 that way if in case it's not available on Xbox One I can still play it on my PS4. Love the game so much.

Out of all the classic car games that I've played Twisted metal does rank number 1 on my list (2nd is Vigilante). Well I do hope they could make an exemption and add this to the list. Otherwise I'm good with playing it on my old PS1. Haha. Nothing beats a classic (Something that Jason Statham and Sylvester Stallone said on Expendables 2)

Hi guys,

I just went through my old consoles and I found my long lost Twisted Metal disc that I played on my PS1. Haha, I know it's old and all but I do hope they could recreate the game on Xbox One. What are your thoughts? Did you miss the game like I did?

Well, you'll need to bash Sony's head for this. Unfortunately, it's a first-party property of Sony so the chances of it making into Xbox One is... ZERO. Not happening. I'm not going to be mr. fanboy here because it's true. If Sony decides to release it like they did Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, we may see it but at the moment, it won't happen.

Out of all the classic car games that I've played Twisted metal does rank number 1 on my list (2nd is Vigilante). Well I do hope they could make an exemption and add this to the list. Otherwise I'm good with playing it on my old PS1. Haha. Nothing beats a classic (Something that Jason Statham and Sylvester Stallone said on Expendables 2)

Yeah, it'd be good to see it happen on XB1 but like what thedoodseven said, it's Sony's property so unfortunately, we won't see it happen. I don't think Sony would love to see their IP go to their enemy, so yeah, it can't happen for them.

Sorry guys but thedoodseven makes a good point. It's Sony's property. It reminds me of how gamers keep asking Hideki Kamiya about whether Bayonetta 2 would be ported to other consoles besides Wii U. His response was why not ask Nintendo? Nintendo will fund and publish Bayonetta 2 so there's no way in hell it can make into other consoles unless you ask Nintendo for it. Heck, try asking them if they can give permission to publish Zelda into other consoles. So as much as it sounds good to put Twisted Metal into the Xbox One, it's Sony's property. So ask them first before they can put it in the Xbox One. But you already know the answer right?

Twisted Metal? Well that sure brings back the old days. Haha. I've played Twisted Metal 1-4. The game really rocks in a sense since you can play with a friend or fight against them or even an AI. Well I guess it would be a good move if they can have it available for Xbox One.

Except like what the last three are saying here, Sony owns it. It's their IP. But if they decide to sell it off, then there's a chance it'll have an Xbox One. But until that time, it can't happen.

Hmmmm... yeah, it can't happen. Sony still has the rights to the franchise, so there's no way it can happen. But this thread has got me thinking... hmm, yeah, I've already made a thread about it.

Never going to happen. This is why a PS4 and Wii U are on my list of things to buy...exclusives!

Twisted Metal isn't going to come to Xbox ever but there is another franchise from the old PS1 era that has not appeared since. The game is Vigilante 8, which I played on the PS1 and thought that it was comparable to Twisted Metal at the time. The genre got forgotten and this game with it, I think it'd be a great idea if some company can pick this franchise up.

Twisted Metal isn't going to come to Xbox ever but there is another franchise from the old PS1 era that has not appeared since. The game is Vigilante 8, which I played on the PS1 and thought that it was comparable to Twisted Metal at the time. The genre got forgotten and this game with it, I think it'd be a great idea if some company can pick this franchise up.

Aww yeah! That one can happen. Yes, A new Vigilante 8 game can happen on the Xbox One. Now if some company out there can think of this idea and pick it up, sure!

But if for some reason Sony decides to dump Twisted Metal, it can happen. But nah, it can't... yet. Anyway, I agree guys. Vigilante 8 can happen. I hope a developer is out there looking to revive it.

Yeah, Vigilante would probably be a good addition in case they plan on reviving the game. But well, if sony gives up Twisted metal then it's good but if they don't it's okay, anyways I have PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4. Haha. Playstation console addict. (more like collector)

Vigilante does ring a bell. I haven't played that game for a long time. I guess that may be a better option to have on Xbox One rather than having twisted metal due to the complications from Sony. I wish it was possible to have those games revived on either Xbox One or PS4.

Well, the probability of getting Twisted metal to Xbox One is quite slim but who knows, Sony might just call it quits and give away the game to Xbox One. Either way, I'm good, since I have both consoles (Xbox One and PS4 (well my cousin uses my PS4 a lot since I work during weekdays).

I think the game really has a low chance of getting into Xbox One. If it wasn't on Sony for the longest time it would have been easier to get it. But well yeah. The possibility of getting other games for Xbox One that aren't sony exclusives is a lot higher than getting this game.

Back