ios 7 is up

sc_shark

i had to shut down and restart my iphone for it to see that an update is available.. my ipad picked it up right away once i went into settings.

i had a feeling something was up. my itunes asked for me to agree to terms and conditions with a download today.

[video=youtube;rT_OmTMwvZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT_OmTMwvZI[/video]

My girlfriend doesn't care for it, but I like it. A lot of things are easier to touch, and the interface is tidier.

after a few days i am getting the hang of it but i dont like allot of it.
the battery life is worse than before which was horrible. the apps in background suck. double tap the home screen and swipe them all away. but every time you open them they are back.

its still very fru fru. with updates it will get better but for now i dislike it.

the clock is always working(cool feature) on home screen.. but the weather does not update unless you open app. non of the other apps are working while just running.

i am still getting hickups with txt lag(and im not fast) i am on a 4s. never had this issue on ios6.

the standby slide down is nice i appreciate it.

i am sure with time it will get better but right now im not all that impressed. i cant even get thru the 30 minute video of all the features to actually use it.

Back