Xbox 360 Is anyone going to get Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag for Xbox 360 (not Xbox One)?

xlzqwerty1

Just curious to know, how many of you will get the game for Xbox 360 and not the Xbox One.

How many of you are also going to get an Xbox One along with this game on 360?

na im a pre order ac4 on my xb1.. i hve all but abandoned my 360 for new games.. still use my apps and twc tv stream but past that im all about the new stuff.

i almost didn't play the bf4 beta because i didn't want a spoiler on the gameplay but im glad i did.

When I get it, I most likely will get it for Xbox 360. I have no intention on buying an Xbox One. I barely have time to play my 360 as it is. I need to go back and buy the rest of this series, as I have AC and AC2, but none of the others (my brother in law has them all for playstation, and lords that over me).

I got it for 360, but it's so d*mn good that I will probably get it for XOne as well.

Aqui! This one is definitely going on the 360 - yes. The only next gen games I'm getting are those that happen to be exclusive to next gen. Otherwise there is my perfectly usable 360/PS3 looking all hopeful with figurative puppy eyes.

If/when I buy this game, it will be for the 360. I imagine the optimization and code will be cleaner, because it will have to be.

I will not be buying AC4 for the 360 because I would rather have a next-gen experience with the game. Although the versions are somewhat similar, the AC4 next-gen version just looks so much better than the old-gen console versions. I think that this is one of those games that you really want to experience to the fullest, and the only way is with next-gen or PC graphics and gameplay.

Back