Xbox One Is Fable Always Online?

ggundamwing

If there is one thing I hate in gaming, it's always-online. I don't necessarily mean for PC though let me just say that I am still very angry about what happened when SimCity launched. But after GTA Online, Diablo 3, Simcity and I'm sure I'm missing some games on this list, always-online isn't a way for companies to endear there games to me. That's why this interview interested me. I'm not really thrilled that there isn't an answer.

Fable always Online?

Apparently from what the game director said on some interviews that I've seen on certain sites it does say that they are still uncertain whether to have the game online all the time or not.

GearNuke: Fable Legends is an upcoming Xbox One exclusive and while it might not be a traditional Fable game, it is still uncertain whether it will have some sort of always-online component or not. (Fable Legends, Xbox One)

According to some forums that I've read, Fable will not be online all the time and you will have an option to disconnect and go solo. But it's still a speculation. Well, we just have to wait for more news about this from the makers themselves.

If there is one thing I hate in gaming, it's always-online. I don't necessarily mean for PC though let me just say that I am still very angry about what happened when SimCity launched. But after GTA Online, Diablo 3, Simcity and I'm sure I'm missing some games on this list, always-online isn't a way for companies to endear there games to me. That's why this interview interested me. I'm not really thrilled that there isn't an answer.

Fable always Online?

To be fair, GTA Online is well, GTA Online. It has to be really online. It's like an MMO per se. It justifies that by a lot. But for the other games like Diablo 3 and SimCity, yeah it sucks. We'll see about this. It's still by speculation and there's no solid info on this.

To be fair, GTA Online is well, GTA Online. It has to be really online. It's like an MMO per se. It justifies that by a lot. But for the other games like Diablo 3 and SimCity, yeah it sucks. We'll see about this. It's still by speculation and there's no solid info on this.

Yeah true. still no solid info on it. But I hope that it isn't 100% online that way I can also enjoy it offline.

Checked most of the websites about any news on it but still no update where this is 100% online or not. I just hope that it isn't so we can always play it no matter what.

Yeah true. still no solid info on it. But I hope that it isn't 100% online that way I can also enjoy it offline.

We'll have to hope it's not online all the time. But if it is and you hate it, well, there's always the Fables Anniversary for the Xbox One. But yeah, that's already been done before. Well, let's all just hope it has an offline mode.

We'll have to hope it's not online all the time. But if it is and you hate it, well, there's always the Fables Anniversary for the Xbox One. But yeah, that's already been done before. Well, let's all just hope it has an offline mode.

Fables Anniversary? That would be an alternate option. But I guess I'll have to wait and see how this game goes as soon as it is released.

Fables Anniversary? That would be an alternate option. But I guess I'll have to wait and see how this game goes as soon as it is released.

Good deal, but still I'd rather wait for this new game to come out. Anyways it doesn't matter to me whether it's fully online or not. As long as I get to play it I'm good.

Back