Xbox One Is Fable Legends fully developed?

knives0302

[video=youtube_share;5V9MGALRPfg]http://youtu.be/5V9MGALRPfg[/video]

Hi, Just posted a video about Fable Legends. I was just curious whether they had finished developing the game or not. I am still hoping for a lot of changes and a lot of improvements compared to the previous game. I have played Fable countless times (even tried repeating the game all over from the start). What are your thoughts on this?

Pretty much from what was said online it is final. I mean, it's not like the would have a hard time tweaking stuff from the previous version and changing it into a new one. (It does look like the previous game with minor improvements so to say). I'll keep an eye on this. We might not know there might be other developments on this game that is not shown in the video.

So, hopefully this is coming out next year/early 2015 right?

So, hopefully this is coming out next year/early 2015 right?

There hasn't been any defined release date yet. Open beta testing will start in 2014 though. Beta testing usually last for a few months, so I would venture a guess that it will be released in early 2015 at the latest.

Oh well... 2015 is not that far I guess! (I wouldn't mind it coming earlier though :cool:).

I wish it could be released earlier though. I love the fable series. I can't wait to create a character and finish all the quests. Did they say any date in specific by 2015? I guess they are still improving the game and making sure that there aren't any bugs. Either way, I'm looking forward to this game.

From the looks of it, it seems to be. I've heard they'll do beta testing next year. As for the full, final release, not yet discussed. But at least we'll see what they got planned for full release in the beta. Yup, exciting times for the Xbox One!

I heard it'll have a beta opening sometime next year so we'll see if there is any progress for a full release. This may give us a clue on progress they've done on the game so far. I'm sure it'll be a great game. I mean, a Fable in the style of MMO? Interesting.

Back