Xbox 360 Isn't this a official US army game?

Jellyfish

And if so: how do you find something like this being published on a gaming console?

What's the problem? This already existed, or at least a previous version of it, on PC, and i guess it was nice, it had some nice ideas for the time, specially the way to unlock other classes you had to take special courses.One of my favorite levels was in a snowy bridge, it was pretty cool.

Well the setting may take place in America, but so do a ton of games. I mean you cant tell me Battlefield 3 wouldnt be published for showing Americans as good guys and Russians as the bad guys right? Even if it is specifically published by the US Army i dont think that will change much. If people choose not to buy it then they choose not to buy it, but if the gameplay is fun then im sure people will get it.

Of course there are more games like this and we don't know if some of them got some good money from the army too without us knowing it. But I think it's kinda problematic that this time a real army promotes real wars to get new soldiers in the end.

Wasn't this just a cloak and dagger recruiting tool? I remember the PC game being meh.

Back