Xbox 360 Jillian Michaels Fitness

France9

What makes this game any different or better then the other fitness games out there for the Kinect? I already own Zumba and Biggest Loser. Do I really need to buy this one too? I mean I love Jillian - but I don't want to buy it unless it's going to help me lose weight.

I haven't tried it. In all honesty, I find it hard to motivate myself to play fitness video games. It feels like I'm infringing on something that's sacred in lieu of something that's necessary.

What makes this game any different or better then the other fitness games out there for the Kinect? I already own Zumba and Biggest Loser. Do I really need to buy this one too? I mean I love Jillian - but I don't want to buy it unless it's going to help me lose weight.

It's only going to help you lose weight if you actually use it, so I would recommend renting it first before you buy it, to see whether or not you'll like it. It's exercise and just like with any other exercise, if you burn more calories than you consume, you'll lose the weight. Search for it at your local Blockbuster or other video game rental stores, or maybe try a game rental subscription plan, like Game Fly. :~)

Good plan... I mean I can see the reviews online at Amazon.com but it's not like actually playing the game. We don't have a Blockbuster store near us anymore (bankrupt). I could rent it from Game Fly.

Back