Jstep7262 is back!

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Hey guys!

After a bit of a break, I'm back. I look forward to hanging with all of the peeps on here that remember me and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you that have joined since I took my hiatus!

Oh dear lord...You're seriously going to pull that FEmail thing? Yes. I'm a chick. I play games. Get over it Stinger ;) I see my gamerscore isn't THAT far behind yours! lol

I feel like we need a site achievement for this now :) Welcome back by the way!
!

Oh dear lord...You're seriously going to pull that FEmail thing? Yes. I'm a chick. I play games. Get over it Stinger ;) I see my gamerscore isn't THAT far behind yours! lol

Oh it's ON NOW!!!! Time to roll into my back catalog. My gamerscore isn't going to take it easy on you just because you are a girl. :D

Seriously, you saw the "much respect" part of my post did, right?

Welcome back old timer! Good to have someone of your expertise here!

Oh, I was totally just teasing you Stinger :) Roll into your back catalog? Hmmm...TMNT, Avatar, Open Season, King Kong and CSI if you can stand the horrible grind of getting through those terrible games...That should keep your gamerscore nicely above mine if you haven't done those yet. Open Season was actually pretty fun for a kids game.

What's up Funky!! It's good to be back :) Now that my photography business is going to be slowing down for the season, we need to play together! I'm needing some COD time.

Oh, I was totally just teasing you Stinger :) Roll into your back catalog? Hmmm...TMNT, Avatar, Open Season, King Kong and CSI if you can stand the horrible grind of getting through those terrible games...That should keep your gamerscore nicely above mine if you haven't done those yet. Open Season was actually pretty fun for a kids game.

Is it sad I still have King Kong? I still have a couple of launch titles actually; that, Gun, Full Auto, Project Gotham 3, and Kameo.

Back