Xbox One Killer Instinct original?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
Has anyone spent the money where you get the original game as well? I was wondering how does the original look and play? Is it simliar to the super nintendo version (or was it sega) or does it play more like the original arcade? Has anyone tried the original version, was just wonder how the controls were for that one?

Dude, the new version looks way different than the Nintendo version. It has a lot of enhancements and the game play itself is different. Lots and lots of new skills, options to change the costume and all other goodies. Overall they upgraded the Original and made it into something new and way better. Here's a video about it.

[video=youtube_share;Y46XsAH1WJ8]http://youtu.be/Y46XsAH1WJ8[/video]

Thanks for the response, but I don't think you understand what I am asking. I know the "new" killer instinct is good, and great graphics and a new game... I am talking about if you buy the $40 version, you get the original killer instinct game with the "new" killer instinct game. My question was about the old original version on the xbox 1 that you get with the $40 version of the new game. How does that one play for those that have it... was wondering how close to the original it was on the new console....

The new Killer Instinct is good but I loved the original version. They did a good job capturing a lot of what people liked about the original, the gameplay feels pretty similar despite the upgrades and changes they made. There are things that are different of course, combos that don't work on the new Killer Instinct that were in the old one. Though I still prefer the original if only for the fact that you have more characters to choose from and the story is still there.

Back