Xbox One Limited Edition White Xbox one

BioLee

There's an auction going in microsoft private web site just for employers.

Xakw4sQ.png

Currently going for 2251$, they subtract the normal xbox price and rest goes for charity. What do you guys think? Would you like the possibility to buy one too? I know I would but definitely not for that price!

thats steep... 2g's but i mean if u have money you can throw at it and its what you want go for it.. ifi t was at 500ish i would bid on it.

Not for me. If I had a couple thousand to waste, I can think of a lot of other things to get.
Also imagine the kind of gaming PC you could build with roughly $2500 or maybe more if the bids keep climbing.

I hope this gets up to 8k and some guy realizes he just did what he thought he did... haha

With 2.2K dollars, that's enough to buy a gaming PC that will last you for years and is competent enough to do all the 3D rendering and video editing you'd ever wish a need for. Man, this Xbox One does look nice and all (I tend to like white aesthetic appearances over blacks; blacks are too mainstream), but it's not worth paying 2200 over it. For consumers, the extra cost over a colour scheme is not worth it either. No thanks.

It's pretty but I just don't think I could pay $2000 for a game console, even if it wound up being tax deductible as a charitable contribution. I totally get the concept and applaud them for raising funds, but there is just no way I could bring myself to pay that much for a game console. What's even worse is that since it's a limited edition, you would have to put it up and save it for the resell to collectors later rather than get to play it. Sorry..just not in my league.

I agree, not for 2000+. Especially if its an employe type of thing. Thats pretty messed up! I helped work on this thing and youre trying to squeeze some bucks out of me? Id take that 2k+ and like others have said, build a RIDICULOUS PC.

Holy ****,
I could never, In my whole life, Justify buying a console for 2000+ its market value just because its painted white

Yeah, I am excited about the One, but not that excited. Good cause though...

J

Back