Xbox One Mad Max Trailer coming Monday!

ozadin

Anyone else keeping up with this game? I haven't heard any news of it until now, but it looks like a combination of generic games put together.

Mad Max is based on a film series of the same name. It imagines a future in which the Earth has been devastated by war. The world's supply of oil has been all but exhausted. As a result, civilization has broken down. Bandit gangs steal whatever supplies they want and kill anyone in their way. The titular Max is a lone wanderer in this world, traveling across the wasteland in his muscle car.

Honestly sounds like a movie instead of a game. Interested to see how this will turn out since the storyline looks and sounds very similar to The Last of Us, except there are no zombies included.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Mad-Max-PS4-Xbox-One-Gameplay-Trailer-Coming-Monday-57480.html

Finally, I'm looking forward to this game for the first time. We really do not know anything about this game The latest images, the game looks beautiful.

Personally, I expect a game oppen World as Just Cause. This is truly epic. All in the world of Mad Max.
I hope the game is an advanced stage of development, because there ..... We see games released in a long time.

Trailer video is released! Looks a bit similar to Borderlands, but I was expecting a bit more about this game.

Definitely looks like Just Cause 2 meets Borderlands.
I'll need to see some actual gameplay footage before making a decision on this.

I saw the trailer and was let down. There's almost no gameplay in there at all. But I have faith in these devs, I really liked Just Cause 2 so they know how to do it right.

This title really excites me because it's time we get new games and not just a new edition every year. Mad Max might be a racing combined with Borderlands 2 type of game. It is my personal guess but I'm sure the best developers are behind it and will know what to do with it. Chances are high that this could be a great movie-to-game title and if it succeeds, we might see more adoptions from Hollywood. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Actually really looking forward to this, I loved the JC games and have always loved the MM movies, so... this is a gigantic win win.

The trailer seems really cool, I was waiting for a post apocalyptic GTA and it seems that exactly what mad max is. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Just wish they used more gameplay in a gameplay trailer but other than that it's alright. Can't wait for more gameplay videos.

I honestly don't know what this game is all about but it looks interesting to me. What are your thoughts on this? Will this be a great release and will it rival Dead Rising and the other games that are hot this year since the release?

I'm kinda excited for this honestly. We will have to see how well it is executed but it holds promise for me

It certainly looks awesome, but it's just a cinematic trailer.
I'll wait for some gameplay trailers and then I'll decide if it's worth buying or not.

Huge fan of the Mad Max films, so I'm really looking forward to see more on it. I really need gameplay footage to go on and some Twitch, though. Cinematic trailers usually look nice.

Cinematic/cutscene trailers haven't done it for me in a long time. It like "Great, you can make really great looking cutscenes and stuff, now show me the in-game stuff. That's the meat and taters." Still, I have confidence that this will be a decent game at least. It's going to be independent from the movie coming out next year, so there's that.

I've always said this about game trailers. I remember there was a time back in the days of N64/PSX and prior where you just had gameplay footage to show. Then it became feature and gameplay footage, now it's a feature and gameplay months afterward to remind you that X title is still in development.

I've seen the trailer and I still need more to sink my teeth into before even considering buying it.

I don't have high hopes as any game related to movies tend to be bad. I'll reserve my judgment until I see gameplay videos of the game in action. I haven't seen the movies yet so I won't be able to tell whether it sticks to source material.

You haven't seen the Mad Max series? You'll be in for a treat once you see Mad Max 2, the series, pulp comics, and the game Wasteland are basically what made Fallout. The first Mad Max is really optional though, but MM2 and Beyond Thunderdome is Fallout set in 2003 and done in 1981.

Hmmm... we'll see. I'm not too hyped for this game since it's based on a game. BUT.... it can do the "Arkham". Look at Batman Arkham games. They're based on the comics but somehow, the developers managed to make a game that is glorious on its own. So can they make a movie-based game do that? We'll see.

Same here. I know the video is cool and all, but still I can't help but be skeptic about it. But like I said it does look interesting.

Back