Xbox One Madden 25 Graphics on XB1 vs 360

stacklem0re

In all honesty can any of you guys elaborate on your thoughts on how much better madden 25 graphics will be on xbox one then they were on the 360. should I buy assassins creed is it open world?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think madden 25 will be leaps and bounds better than on the 360. Search YouTube for examples. The players look almost real compared to cartoonish. Also a lot of new features. I preordered and can't wait.

AC is really nice too, but hard to compare a sports game to it. If you feel like sports, get Madden.

Not really sure that you will notice an eye opening wow difference in graphics for the XB1. EA would essentially have to make 2 different games and I don't think they would want to spend that kind of money. I have Fifa 14 for the 360 and getting it for the 1. I am not expecting a real big difference, if any, with graphics. AC is open world from what I have read and seems like it would be fun.

Well im a huge NFL fan and a madden fan I just really want the graphics to be different. As far as AC goes I want a open world game to differentiate from the sports game. I was for sure getting watch dogs but obviously I will have to wait.

I hope it will be different. And I was going to get watch dogs but will have to resort to AC for my open world game on day one

I don't think graphics will be that much different between consoles because it will be the beginning of the generation, so you will have to wait to see major differences between them. And yeah, Assassin's Creed IV is "open-world", at least the others in the series are, i don't see why they would change it.

This shows and gives the additional features that the PS4 and Xbox One Madden has.
10x the detail, 4x more calculations per second, etc...

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/video/0P72pnMUL5M

With 10X the detail, Madden NFL has never looked so real.

See every nuance of a player’s face, equipment, and clothing as the line blurs between the players in the game and their real-life counterparts.

Combined with high-fidelity animations that deliver the smoothest, most authentic looking player interactions ever, Madden NFL 25 delivers Next Definition visuals.

All-new True Step player motion calculates incredible detail in every step, delivering unprecedented control.

Players now have the ability to foot-plant, cut, and shift momentum in an authentic way, unlocking the agility and explosiveness of the NFL athlete.

Offensive and Defensive line play is at the heart of football, and now it’s the foundation of Madden NFL 25.

4x more decisions per second and 300 new blocking interactions create the most realistic running lanes for the ballcarrier and passing pockets for the QB.

Offensive lineman will dynamically sort and shift assignments based on threats countering over 3x new defensive line animations and the latest blitz packages, highlighting the most physical and intense battles in the NFL.

Well im a huge NFL fan and a madden fan I just really want the graphics to be different. As far as AC goes I want a open world game to differentiate from the sports game. I was for sure getting watch dogs but obviously I will have to wait.

I can't wait to watch some games on the Xbox.Xbox,Snap Skype,Call _______ and watch games together or Snap the fantasy scores!Oh my god!Somebody create the delorean stat!!!!

I agree that EA sports games will play better (gameplay)on next gen consoles. Most of what
is listed are gameplay/animations though. As you probably know, you will most likely see the graphics improvement
during cut scenes or loading. Its still early in this gen to see drastic graphic
improvements especially since there is a 360 version of Madden. Of course this is all
my opinion since I havnt played the 1 yet but I would look too see major changes in the next quarter.

I hope it looks good and plays better then on the xbox 360, im a HUGE madden fan and love playing madden with and against my buddys, depending on when destiny and all that comes out i may just end up getting madden first then buy the others later on

Go to the link I gave above and look at the video, then go look at the 360 video on the same site. Unless its just me, I can see a big difference.

The game is not the same one as the 360 just ported from what I can find.

Back