Moneky's paw wish game

redkyon

Here's a fun game we use to play all the time in one of my old RPG forums. I'll start out by asking for a wish to be granted, and the person who reply's must grant the wish, but with something going wrong.

----Example---

Person 1- I wish for a million dollars

Person 2- Granted, but you spend all your money on junk bonds and lose everything. I wish for a new car.

Person 3- Granted, but you love your new car so much you stop talking to your Friends and family and do nothing but ride in your new car for the rest of your life. I wish for a time machine.

--------------------
And so on and so on.

I'll start it out

I wish I had psychic powers.

Granted, but using you powers gives you migraine headaches. I wish for 1 million dollars

Granted, But then a federal case is filed against you to find out how you received such a large sum of money out of no-where. The investigation goes on for years as your not allowed to use any of the money as they think its from illegal means until eventually the money just "Disappears" from evidence.

I wish I had the ability to control time

Granted, but you can only go backwards. Eventually you die because you travel to before the creation of man.

I wish I didn't have to work and could play video games all day.

Granted, but you're locked in a small room by yourself, can not move or do anything else but play video games. The need to use the restroom overcomes you and you defecate all over yourself, then you start to starve and dehydrate. What finally kills you is DVT (blood clot/deep vein thrombosis) from lack of movement.

I wish I had X-ray vision.

Granted, but you can only see through clothing and have no way of turning it off which causes you to want to escape society and so you buy a sail boat and leave on a lonely voyage. Your ship is destroyed during a terrible storm and you end up stranded on an uncharted island full of fat people doing aerobics.

I wish I were a super hero.

Back