Xbox 360 new multiplayer game

CannedPancakes

Hi guys,
Lately my roommates and i have been playing a lot of call of duty and and have gotten a little board of it. I was wondering if you guys could recommend some good 4 player local multiplayer games that you enjoy playing(preferably non shooters). I have already looked in to castle crashers, and fusion friendzy. Any input is good thanks.

Hi CannedPancakes! Playing video games with others can be a great experience. Unfortunately, not all games come with a solid local multiplayer feature. Here are some that do: any of the Scene It? games, the LEGO games, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, You Don't Know Jack, Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, Monopoly Streets, Rock Band or Guitar Hero, Fairytale Fights, South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!, Left 4 Dead.

Thanks for the input gamertag. Are most of those games 4 person local multiplayer compatible? I know that Rock Band, Guitar Hero and Fairytale Fights are but Most of the Lego games and Left 4 dead are only 2 person local.

Back