Xbox One New releases for 2017!

Algera

There are quite some exciting games still coming in 2017 and I'm wondering which one are you personally most looking forward to playing?

Just to name a few:
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War,
- Tekken 7,
- Destiny 2,
- CoD WWII,
- South Park: Fractured but Whole,
- State of Decay 2.

The one that I was really looking forward to was Red Dead Redemption 2 but it sadly got delayed to 2018, one more year to go :(

I didn't know there was a new State of Decay upcoming! Glad to know!
I'm waiting to almost all the games you said, but I'll ad that I'm also excited to Read Dead Redemption 2 (come on, it's GTA with cowboys!) and Marvel VS Capcom Infinite - even if the footages I've seen doesn't seem that good...

Childhood memories make me excited for Tekken 7. The 5th installment was my personal favorite. CoD WWII will also be nice. I do, however, agree with @Xilkozuf. I'm patiently waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2! Expecting good improvements. State of Decay 2 also seems worth putting some time too as well. Overall good year for gaming!

Yeah, I even read that State of Decay 2 is going to be exclusive to Xbox one and Win10. Really excited to find more information about it at E3. I loved the first one but I felt it would be way better if they added coop or multiplayer and now they're adding just that! Dream come true :)

Regarding the Tekken. My first Tekken was the 3rd one on PS1. A good friend of mine lent me it and I'm not sure if I ever returned it, haha. I spent many hours on that game.

Back