Xbox One News on the upcoming Forza 5 update...

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Well, the first Forza 5 update should be hitting systems sometime this month!

First things first – the economy. The changes in the economy system will reduce the prices on some exotic cars by quite a bit, as well as significantly increase the money players will be earning. As a result, players will be spending about 1/5th of the time saving up for expensive cars compared to the previous title of the series, Forza 4. Further balancing of the market and economy will be based on player feedback.

The drag-racing feature in Forza 5 will include various game modes, such as a 1vs1 race or 8 distinct cars battling it out on the same track. The tag mode is even more elaborate, adding 3 unique game modes...

The new game modes are:

Pass the It - One person starts as "It". Touching another player will make them "It." Objective? Be the player with the least time as "It!"
Keep the It - Opposite of Pass the It mode. Try to be the player with the most time as "It!"
Tag Virus - One person is "infected" and all it takes is one touch to spread the infection. Last uninfected person wins the race!

So what do you guys think? Do you like these changes and updates? Think that the new race modes will be any fun? I haven't played Forza 5 yet, but I can definitely see where this could be fun in a group setting.

Source: Gamer Headlines

I guess it's a good move for them to lower down the car values and earn more in game money easily. This way, the haters of the game will reduce. Well, I've played Forza 5 and I can say that this is a good deal for me. But wait, has this been implemented? I haven't seen any changes.

I'm glad that their lowering the prices of the cars, it was giving the game a bad microtransactions reputation and I hated that. I don't want to feel forced to buy things because grinding for cars wasn't fun. It'll help them get more players in the end since this was holding some people back from buying it. Other than that I like what I'm seeing when it comes to the patch.

I'm glad that their lowering the prices of the cars, it was giving the game a bad microtransactions reputation and I hated that. I don't want to feel forced to buy things because grinding for cars wasn't fun. It'll help them get more players in the end since this was holding some people back from buying it. Other than that I like what I'm seeing when it comes to the patch.

I hope they can implement it soon. I'm now saving a lot of in game money just to cover up with the cost of the new cars but if this will be implemented soon I will have more money to keep for upgrades.

Tag, eh? That actually sounds pretty fun! I'm looking forward to potentially playing the new Forza with an oculus. Thanks for the buzz! :D

Back