Xbox One Plants or Zombies - Which side will you choose?

ragnafable11

Well personally I am a fan of the new game coming out this year. Plant Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (which is a parody well that's okay). I love the game play and according to the website and the videos you can choose sides. I will choose the zombies first. I want to try out their sick moves especially the scientist zombie's teleportation. How about you?

I'm not that into Plants vs Zombies but I have played it on my phone when I get bored. I'd say that I'll probably choose zombies too just to see what their capable of first before I play as the plants. BUt me buying it does depend on how much they sell it for because I'll be furious if they try to pull and Angry Birds.

I have seen the game play. It's cute and cool. It's a mix of the classic look of plants vs zombies only 3d version plus it is a first person or can be changed as a 3rd person shooter. Have you seen the game play ggundamwing? I guess this is the best version that will come out.

I'll go equal ways. It's nice to try out both sides and see the ups and downs. Besides that, if one match kicks me out of one side, at least I'll know the perks of the side and I'll kick some butt!

Make me a zombie baby. I'm all about the zombies. Yes, kick my ass guys! I'll be zombiefying this world. I'm so eager to try out that Boss mode I saw. Good thing I got an iPad. Hweheheehehehehe... watch out!

Make me a zombie baby. I'm all about the zombies. Yes, kick my ass guys! I'll be zombiefying this world. I'm so eager to try out that Boss mode I saw. Good thing I got an iPad. Hweheheehehehehe... watch out!

That's 3 votes for the zombie team. Haha, can't wait to try this game out. Hey, when it's out let's all play campaign or co-op.

Count me in. The zombies on this game rocks. I have seen the videos ever since it was announced. I love the game play and I love the changes they made for the zombies. Now at least they are even. Count me in if you'll play co-op.

I choose the plant side. Well they have some interesting abilities so to say. I saw on the video the plants can plant garlics that act as drones. I like how they remade it. Both sides really look cool but I want to start with plants.

I choose the plant side. Well they have some interesting abilities so to say. I saw on the video the plants can plant garlics that act as drones. I like how they remade it. Both sides really look cool but I want to start with plants.

Well got to agree. they have some sweet moves but not as cool as the zombies. Haha. Zombies rock.

Looks like the Zombie side is winning by a lot of votes. Well personally I find it intriguing to use the Zombies first since the game has always been a Plant being the good guy game. I want to start out as the bad guy since that option is possible.

Plant me a plant! I'll be the plants. ;-D Yes, time for me to be the plants! Wahahahahahah! But like thedoodseven, I gotta know the zombie's abilities too in case the match kicks me out as well. But PLANTS FOR ME!

I don't think I'll have a predefined preference as to which side I would like to play as, but I will probably spend a good while on each side and each class, trying to figure out which I like best and which works well for my style of gameplay.

Back