Xbox One Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Delayed

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
EA has announced Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare has been delayed by a week.

The game was previously expected on Xbox 360 and Xbox One in North America on February 18 and in Europe on February 20, but will now arrive Stateside on February 25 and in Europe on February 27.

The Xbox One will have a unique Boss Mode though, set to make use of Kinect and SmartGlass.

Source: IGN

Well at least it's only a week long delay and not something upsetting. As long as the game has a smooth launch I say they take as long as they need. EA hasn't exactly been on the ball with their launches lately, but I'm still optimistic.

Well at least it's only a week long delay and not something upsetting. As long as the game has a smooth launch I say they take as long as they need. EA hasn't exactly been on the ball with their launches lately, but I'm still optimistic.

At least it's just a week. Unlike other games like Final Fantasy 15 (well it's still in the dark since Nomura hasn't really announced anything about the released. I'm really hyped about this game. I want to test out how the zombies will conquer the plants. I want to start out with the Scientist zombie.

Wow. Now that's something that is not surprising. Well based on experience some newer releases tend to change the release date to keep the people excited and some just had some issues with the game and had to fix it before the release.

Back