Xbox One Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - very low priced

knives0302

I've been checking on what games to order online and I've stumbled upon something really neat. I was checking Best Buy's website and it shows that Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare is just $39.99 if you preorder it. I've preordered the game so yeah, if you are a fan of the game come and order it right away.

For a game that's a parody of other games I don't think that's relatively low priced. To me at lest, it seemed like it's mostly designed to make you laugh and have fun, much like most other Indie dowlnoad games. It will probably be worth the price, but I don't think it's underpriced.

I've always like the original and I've been excited about this release as well. However, $40 is still pretty expensive for a game like this. I don't think I'm going to get this one even though I love the game.

Did this game turn out good enough for that price? Never hear anyone talking about it so I wonder if it's worthwhile. I'm probably gonna wait until it's under $20.

I played the first game and loved the series, but I don't $40 love it. Also, I'm pretty sure that I could get it much cheaper on my PC. Since I cross-platform (...is PC/XB cross-platform technically?) I'd rather just play it on the computer. Fun game, yes. Worth $40? No.

Back