Xbox One Players can choose Race, Armor, get mounts

OniBlackMage

RPG Ambassador
So, not only can we look forward to a large, expansive world to openly explore (and Dragon Age has a lot of lore and world building to make it all interesting), but now they showed off how they are bringing back the options for open Race selection, customize Armor, and offer mounts to help traverse the world. All this sounds like steps in the right direction to me. Origins did it right so much compared to the streamlining recycling Dragon Age 2 subjected us to.

Who else is excited after seeing the Alpha material?

Source

This Dragon Age game certainly looks good so far, but I'm not entirely sold yet because I just kind of don't trust Bioware anymore. They've been making some weird design decisions with their past few games so I just dunno if their games will be good anymore.

Wow, I sure do love world building games and if dragon age offers that, and lots of that for that matter, I am starting to fall in love with the game already :) open Race selection, customize Armor, and offer mounts that help in traversing the world are definitely steps in the right direction.

Dragon Age 3 has taken the open world route after all. I just hope that they can pull it off. I am really skeptic on it right no as they haven't showed anything from the game yet.

Back