Problems Buying Online

gamejunkie

I have been having problems buying on Xbox live for some time now. Every time I go to buy something it keeps on telling me something about the address and not allowing me to make the purchase. Has this ever happened to any of you and if so how did you go about fixing the issue?

Which address? Like, your personal address or like something is wrong with your Internet service? I've had issues in the past with not being able to complete a purchase because my credit card info was wrong, but once the info was corrected (and FYI it has to match the statement, so if you move, you have to update it) I didn't have any more problems.

I used to get an error code when I wished to buy but then I found out that it was because of some issue with my credit card. I contacted my credit card company and they did an online verification and then I was able to make my purchase.

Сhесk thе sеttings оn yоur Miсrоsоft ассоunt

А privасy аnd оnlinе sаfеty sеtting fоr yоur Miсrоsоft ассоunt mаy bе prеvеnting yоu frоm mаking purсhаsеs. Sign in tо Privасy & Оnlinе Sаfеty аnd rеviеw yоur sеttings.

Purchasing anything on both the Xbox and the PlayStation online as always been a bit hit or miss for me aswell. I can hit purchases 20 times and 10 times I'll get an error code, 5 times I'll get a failed transaction status and the other 5 times it works without any issues.

That's been my experience right from day one, and while at first I scoured every resource to find out why, now ice given up and just accept that I'll have to keep trying until it goes through.

Back