Xbox One Project Cars - Are you familiar with this?

Anomaly0302

Slightly Mad Studios has released 60 new screenshots for its upcoming racing game Project Cars, showing off some of the cars players will find in the game and its various environments.

The developer also promised that there's no funny business going on with the images. They are all pulled directly from the an early development version of the game distributed to community members and have not been doctored in any way, the studio said.

"As usual, all shots show purely in-game footage that has not been made in any special photo mode, using no post-processing or filters that aren't available during the actual gameplay," the studio said. "What you see below is what you experience while driving!"

Project Cars launches for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Wii U as well as Steam OS and PC in fall 2014. Check out the Project Cars website for the full batch of 60 screenshots.

Slightly Mad Studios previously worked on Need for Speed: Shift and Shift 2: Unleashed.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/project-cars-racing-game-screenshots-go-for-ultra-realism/1100-6416874/

Haven't seen the game but I did see some pictures about it. The cars that they have on the pictures were really nice. It looks really real. I guess this will be a great game to rival Need for Speed Rivals and Forza. I haven't seen any videos about. In case you have one please load it here that way I can see it too.

I'm not familiar with the game but I've heard great things about it. I've checked the link and it does show some promising graphics. Yes, I agree this might be a good rival to Need for Speed and Forza but I don't think it would surpass NFS's greatness.

I've seen the game's screenshots. Yeah, it looks good. REALLY good. Still, I'd like to know what gameplay elements it's got. If all it has are the visuals... then it's another one of those good-looking games that just suck when platying.

This was deemed by Kotaku as the "world's most attractive racing game". Well, it's hard to deny that. It's really attractive. But the only thing that can probably have me deplete my wallet's cash is to see if it can have awesome gameplay. If not, sorry, it's attractive but not immersive!! BOOM!

This was deemed by Kotaku as the "world's most attractive racing game". Well, it's hard to deny that. It's really attractive. But the only thing that can probably have me deplete my wallet's cash is to see if it can have awesome gameplay. If not, sorry, it's attractive but not immersive!! BOOM!

Absolutely correct. It is more immersible than the rest of the car games that I've played. It does have pretty car designs.

Yeah, agreed. Graphics just can't cut it these days. You need to have great gameplay to go with it. I mean, I can't spend my whole time starting at the screen admiring the game. I need to have some gameplay that will keep me occupied. If I can't do that, then sorry, I'm not going to play it.

It looks really good, but I don't care about that. Graphics are second to how a game plays for me. I'll appreciate how pretty it is after I enjoy how great the game actually is. I've played some amazing looking games only to throw my controller down and shut the system off because of how bad the actual game play is. I want to see more than shiny shots.

I guess we have to see it first hand before we can decide whether it is a good game or not. I have seen some fan made videos and a game that occulus rift also had.

It looks really good, but I don't care about that. Graphics are second to how a game plays for me. I'll appreciate how pretty it is after I enjoy how great the game actually is. I've played some amazing looking games only to throw my controller down and shut the system off because of how bad the actual game play is. I want to see more than shiny shots.

Back