Xbox One Quite pessimistic about this game

zuluguy

I love the elderscrolls series, it is definitely the games I've spent most of my time on whilst owning an xbox. I'm quite concerned about this game though coming to a console. I can't imagine playing a MMO whilst on a console because any MMO's I've played have ALWAYS been on PC and I prefer it that way.

I don't believe I'd purchase this game for the Xbox one but rather for my PC so I can keep the traditional MMO feel to it. One reason is because talk will always have to be voice chat and sometimes I'm not a fan of voice chat, you get too many people talking and some people just go around to troll people. I only usually like talking to people I know in real life, or from a guild I'm in on a game (Like WoW)

Does anyone else share these concerns?

There are some MMOs on console DC universe online is an example, though not a great one (in my opinion). There is also the rare indie title knocking about but generally consoles are missing some good MMOs. I think it's good that we're getting one. I play MMOs on PC and using a keyboard is very boolean orientated. The use of a controllers solves this. As for in game chat. I believe that speaking through a mic would be much better than having to stop and making yourself vulnerable. Just set up a guild only link so that you can't hear anyone else.

Back