Rainbow Six Vegas and Magic 2013 free on Xbox Live in September

sc_shark

Here is the list of free games for the month of September free download on Xbox Live. They are Magic 2013 and Rainbow Six Vegas. Remember you need to have a gold membership to get them.

From September 1-15, gamers can pick up Magic 2013 (normally $10), while Rainbow Six Vegas (normally $20) will be free from September 16-30.

Gamers in South Africa will receive Shadowrun instead of Rainbow Six Vegas, Microsoft said.

Via: GameSpot

Magic 2013
[video=youtube;Wyk7kn8uwkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyk7kn8uwkA[/video]

Rainbow Six Vegas
[video=youtube;o21GQAzTI-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o21GQAzTI-A[/video]

Well I played a ton of RSV in the past; terrorist hunts were great coop fun! I will definitely add it to the queue for future reference and I can definitely use some Magic in my life!

I have played Rainbow Six Vegas so many times that I remember exactly all the locations and cut scenes of this game. It's an ace. I will be playing it again.

well i signed on today to get my game.. its not up on dashboard yet. but it is only 12:38pm on sept1

i am no magicthe gathering player at all. but i kinda want to play.. i watched 2 hours of magic the gathering gameplay on you tube.
this guy does/did a friday night magic play and talks allot about the cars/decks and how to play them.
Friday Night Magic - YouTube

I never played Rainbow Six Vegas but I only hear good comments about it. Might check it out. Hell, I have a friend that won't shut up about how great it is. It better not disappoint!

On the other hand, Magic 2013 doesn't sound that great. Sure, Magic is cool and all, but I think they are doing this so they have a bigger userbase which increases the potential of selling the DLC booster packs.

It ain't even the sequel, it's the first one?
Well, i guess that at least Magic 2013 is pretty cool and i did wanted to try it out a few months ago.

Still found it funny you saying "here is the list of games" like they were going to be dozens.

we know we are getting 2 a month so hear is the list of 2 games we get lol.

I don't like to call foul, but they should be ashamed of themselves for givng Rainbow Six Vegas. That game isn't only old, but it's "start of the generation" old. Out of all the games, they could have seriously done better than that.

Magic 2013 on the other hand is a good offering.

I love how Xbox releases free games every month. I haven't play either of those games at all, but now I get my chance. I hope they are worth the download and prove to be worth the while. Other than that, free game to boost up your gamerscore.

Haven't played Magic, but will definitely try it out. RSV2 is one of my faves and yeah, Terrorist Hunt is the best time waster ever! I have the original RSV but haven't played it yet, so maybe it's time to trade that one in and just play the download. It is great that MS is giving us these games for free. I checked to see if they were up about an hour ago before I logged into Netflix and they still weren't up.

eehhhhh lol. These games really don't get my jollies rollin lol. Wonder what else will be next.

magic is up for free..

you need to go to the games store on dashboard its on the top right.
their are 3 dlc that are free if you go in dlc when in game+ multiplayer download.

i played the game for 45 minutes.. the tuitoral is ehh... if you dont know hoe to play magic it wont really help you past mana and monsters.. reading the cards can get tricky. and it seems a bit more fast paced than i expected. i may be dumb but i cant get it. i think i was doing ok for first 6 moves than it got out of hand fast. i dont get the turn system or how you stack magic/bonuses on monsters. ive watched proably 4 hours of magic online and hasnt helped.

I enjoy the Magic games a lot, and Rainbow Six Vegas is a really solid shooter. These are two great choices for Games for Gold, and it makes me excited to see what we'll get next month.

Back