Xbox 360 Resident Evil 6 on sale on Amazon for $8 USD

Whoooaaaaaa!!! Thanks a lot of the heads up man that is really a steal of a deal.

Damn, nice deal. Thanks for the heads up, I might grab a copy!

You're welcome! Yeah, I honestly haven't played it. I loved the old RE games, but the newer ones just drove me nuts. BUT, for $8, I may get it too. Why not? That's like getting a sub at Jersey Mike's :) So I'll just skip eating out one day!

RE 6 wasn't all that to me, but $8 is a good price for any game...particularly recent ones.

I wish I would've waited to get it now. It's a solid game, not good, not great, doesn't suck. $8 is a great price for it though.

I wish I would've waited to get it now. It's a solid game, not good, not great, doesn't suck. $8 is a great price for it though.

I honestly should've waited as well. I still have a thing for Resident Evil even though it hasn't been the same game for some time now.

I picked up a copy. It was awfully nice for the price to be lowered lol.

Oh come on! I just bought a copy a weeks ago! What a bummer. But I was kind of disappointed by this game though, I could've just waited a bit more.

RE6 is ok if you don't go into it thinking it's going to be as good as RE4, or even RE5 for that matter. If you just play with someone you can joke around with them you can laugh at the hilariously ridiculous stuff like jumping off buildings and crap like that xD

Back