Xbox One Respawn to increase frequency of Titanfall updates

Is it just me, or do a lot of people seem to not appreciate the fact that not only has this game launch been relatively smooth, but they obviously care about the community and are putting forth such a great effort to keep us in the loop AND get us new stuff? I dunno, just seems like many people are too busy *****ing about things.

Hahaha, you're darn right. It's way too early to bash Titanfall right now. It just got released like a few weeks ago. Now it's getting some updates and DLC to keep the party going.

Is it just me, or do a lot of people seem to not appreciate the fact that not only has this game launch been relatively smooth, but they obviously care about the community and are putting forth such a great effort to keep us in the loop AND get us new stuff? I dunno, just seems like many people are too busy *****ing about things.

You got it right there man. Don't mind the ones bashing it. What matters are the people who actually care.

Well, good to know they're will be updates. Just a few weeks after launch, and people go crazy that Titanfall's failed. Now we're getting updates. Whaddup.

You said it man. Well, that's how it can be with some people these days.

people are bored of titanfall... you can see it on twitch... its due for a dlc pack... patches/updates are not going to fix the fact people that bought it are bored of it...

people are bored of titanfall... you can see it on twitch... its due for a dlc pack... patches/updates are not going to fix the fact people that bought it are bored of it...

I guess you're right. Depends maybe on what the dlc will show us man.

This is the smoothest launch of a major title I have ever seen even on a new gaming platform.
Titanfall always loads quickly and works occasionally it looses connection but its rare and the updates are nice. Im having more weird issues with X1 than the game.
I do wish they would bring something back like the old mech warrior series though. I really enjoyed that game on my PC.

Back