Xbox One [Rumor] November 5th - Release Date?

ozadin

Call of Duty: Ghosts is confirmed to be released on November 5th which is also a launch title. This can potentially mean that the Xbox One will be coming along with the game. November 5th is pretty early, 2 months from now which is very close. But, I could be completely wrong since games can release before the actual console comes out, or could just be releasing for the 360. Let's just hope this is real, and will be releasing on the 5th.

This may of course be a simple case of mixed messaging, of course - the date may apply to the Xbox 360 version, not its next generation cousin. The page in question is awash with Xbox One branding, however, with nary a squeak of Xbox 360.

Via OXM

I want to play this one my Xbox One rather than 360. I just wish that they would launch the console on or before November 5. I have my fingers crossed :)

a few of the cross platform games are due from oct-dec which leaves a wide spread time line open.. also means a few games will release before or after the xb1 somehow. what developers dont specify is if the xb1 games follow the release of the 360 games. we are only speculating that at this point. we know that both cod and bf4 are due at launch on the xbox one. battlfeild4 release date is oct 29.... cod is nov5th this gives us a smaller window of when the system could be avaliable.

Sharing a release date with the worlds largest multiplatform franchise is an awful idea. It's not happening.

Well, that is definitely something interesting, especially since this is the new Call of Duty game which is pretty highly anticipated. Still, even though it is certainly not official, I wouldn’t be too surprised if this turned out to be the actual date for the Xbox One, even if it is a little earlier than initially expected. Guess we will find out soon. Hopefully, this does turn out to be the intended release date so gamers can get it early.

Back