Xbox 360 Should I get Bioshock Infinite?

steam455

Banned
I know its a little late to ask this sort of question, but I really want to know. Have any of you guys play it yet? Is it anything like Bioshock 1 or 2? If not, is it a change for better or for worse? I'm really hoping that this game is really worth the wait since Bioshock 2! I can't even remember how long its been, but I know it has definitely been a few years at least! (Or least it feels like it!:p) I hope to hear really great stuff from you guys about this game! Thanks in advance for replying!:cool:

I've only played the first Bioshock, I still haven't found the time to play the second game. From what I hear, it's a really great installment. If you liked the Bioshock franchise, you can't go wrong buddy!
I say go for it!

Thanks for the feedback! I think I might try renting or borrowing the game from someone, just so I don't possibly waste money. It might be a little hard to convince someone to let me borrow it though! From what I'm hearing, a lot of people are saying what you are. I think I am just going to have to trust the franchise that this is a great game.

Back