Xbox 360 Skyrim Legendary Edition coming June 4th! (all DLC + bonuses)

SteeelWoool

Bethesda Softworks announced this morning that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, which includes all the game's downloadable content, will launch this June. The full package will be available for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on June 4 and 7 in North America and Europe, respectively.

Skyrim: Legendary Edition is priced $60 in North America. The game costs £39.99 (€49.99 / AU$69.95) in Europe and Australia for consoles, with PC priced at £29.99 (€39.99 / AU$49.95).

The bundle includes the original game, official expansions Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn, as well as "added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for hardcore players, and Legendary skills – enabling you to master every perk and level up your skills infinitely." Bethesda recently announced it was "moving on" from Skyrim, which it began working on in 2006.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/25/skyrim-legendary-edition-the-whole-caboodle-out-this-june/

What do you guys think about this? I'm super excited. I actually haven't even bought Skyrim yet. I didn't feel like I was bored with my current games I had for a long time, and at that point I figured I'd just wait for a version with all the DLC to come out, and I was rewarded.

This is an add-on to the current Skyrim game, right? Will they be selling all the stuff in the bundle also without the original game, at a lower price, for those of us who have already bought the game?

I was waiting for something like this, but then the DLC briefly went on sale for 50% off, so I got it then. Skyrim has without a doubt been one of the finest experiences for me this console gen, and the DLC isn't too shabby, either (although I will say that their original $20 prices weren't appropriate). I find it interesting that they are adding new features as well; I wonder if they'll still scale up the enemies when you hit uber high levels.

Looking forward to this. Haven't picked Skyrim up cuz it was OBVIOUSLY gonna get an "Ultimate"/"GotY" Edition. Also had to wait for them to iron out all the ridiculous bugs and glitches that Bethesda's games always have. Plus, if I felt like playing a Bethesda RPG I still have my copy of New Vegas: Ultimate Edition that I haven't even started :p (though I did beat vanilla New Vegas already)

Back