Xbox One Spider-Tank Mini-Game!

thedoodseven

[video=youtube;_bvPtYB0FAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bvPtYB0FAg[/video]

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.... SPIDER-TANK! Yes, it's a mini-game confirmed to make an appearance in Watch_Dogs. Goodness me... reminds me of those crazy mini-games you play in Saints Row 3. Guess that sometimes, it's nice to just pass-out and bring down the house with a Spider-Tank, eh? :cool:

[video=youtube;_bvPtYB0FAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bvPtYB0FAg[/video]

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.... SPIDER-TANK! Yes, it's a mini-game confirmed to make an appearance in Watch_Dogs. Goodness me... reminds me of those crazy mini-games you play in Saints Row 3. Guess that sometimes, it's nice to just pass-out and bring down the house with a Spider-Tank, eh? :cool:

OH MY GOD..... THIS IS A MINI-GAME IN WATCH_DOGS?! Wow.... this game is just getting better and better.

Yowza. This is a mini-game? Well, I'll be damned. Ubisoft keeps surprising me with this game. I hope there's more crazy stuff like this.

Hahahaha XD I like the quote, "SPIDER-TANK, SPIDER-TANK, DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER-TANK DOES." But seriously man, this gives out some Saints Row vibes. Nice!

Wow man. You beat me to it huh? Well, don't worry. I posted a 9-minute gameplay preview. But this one is awesome, I must say.

Hey wait a sec.... did they HACK into Saints Row or something? This is an outrage! (saying this with a giddy sarcastic tone). Hahaha, well finally... at least Watch_Dogs ain't too serious about itself. This is pretty wicked.

Hey wait a sec.... did they HACK into Saints Row or something? This is an outrage! (saying this with a giddy sarcastic tone). Hahaha, well finally... at least Watch_Dogs ain't too serious about itself. This is pretty wicked.

What the. haha, that's some sick tank they got there.

Haha. I know man. Makes me wonder how the hell will that even go down.

Yeah. Hmmm... if this mini-game is something that Aiden is just dreaming ('cuz he passes out right?).... hehehe, yeah, I wonder how that will go down. Maybe they;ll just shoot down the tank to death?

Yeah. Hmmm... if this mini-game is something that Aiden is just dreaming ('cuz he passes out right?).... hehehe, yeah, I wonder how that will go down. Maybe they;ll just shoot down the tank to death?

Or what if... his spirit is IN the tank? I mean, he passes out and suddenly, he's in the tank. Possible?

Probably makes sense if they could just shoot it down to death.

Yeah, well I love the concept. I saw this video but I didn't know at first that this was part of watchdogs.

XD hahahahaha. It fooled you right? We're all expecting this game to be a serious hacking game and then this comes along.... yup, Saints Row vibe indeed.

And here I thought they were going for a super serious vibe :D

I guess spider tank will be a good stress reliever, I wonder if there's more of this sort of thing.

I guess spider tank will be a good stress reliever, I wonder if there's more of this sort of thing.

Yeah, I wonder... well, if this mini-game is just something sort of something Aiden dreams, maybe there might be. I can see scores being scored, so maybe.

Maybe. They might even have some other futuristic stuff for us to ride in right? Ohohoho. I'm excited!

Haha. it's like playing Prototype but using a robot instead.

Back