Xbox 360 Stallion83 Achieves 900,000 Xbox Gamerscore

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
f991329e63ab54c497a4852c935fc58a.png

For those of you who have been following Stallion83's journey to 1 million gamerscore over the years, he has hit the 900,000 gamerscore achievement and is already 65 points into the 100,000 remaining to achieve 1 million.

So what achievement did he get to achieve 900,000 gamerscore?

"The game I used for 900,000 was Borderlands 2 and the achievement was "Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin" which is found in the Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC"

Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' - 15 Gamerscore
  • Demonstrated your skill, or lack therof, at rolling the magical treasure orb of many sides

2dca483d8afe4417dbcf954da6736888.png

"I wanted to use a unique console to hit the mark with so I finally fired up my 10 years of Xbox LIVE console that Microsoft sent out to an unknown amount of Xbox Live users back in November." said Stallion83. "I got a single achievement using this console and controller to put me at 900,000 and now I will retire the console and controller forever. Hey, at least the console lasted longer than my launch 360. I wish I was joking....."

So when will Stallion83 hit that 1 Million gamerscore mark? He's not positive it will be before the November release of the Xbox One console, but he certain it will be in 2013. He's unsure whether it will be on an Xbox 360 console or an Xbox One console for the 1 Million gamerscore achievment though.

According to TrueAchievements records, he achieved 800,000 gamerscore on October 26, 2012. And then 900,000 gamerscore on July 16, 2013. So, will he achieve it before the Xbox One? Probably not.

Stallion83 has won 37,373 Achievements out of a possible 45,925 (81.38% Completion - 8,552 remaining). This excludes 1623 DLC achievements.

16c85f04649481f3824fd03ce565673b.png

For more on Stallion83 and his journey to 1 Million Gamerscore, you can check out his blog at 1milliongamerscore.com.

On the one hand I wish to congratulate him... on the other hand this somewhat depresses me. I'm not sure what it is - the amount of time and effort put into this, the fact this is never going to be a thing for me, the fact I can't recall where I've heard of this dude before... some combination. I really don't know.

I forgot about Stallion, how long did it take for him to reach 900k when he was at 800k? Sort of gives us a general idea if he'll reach 1 million or not, but I seriously doubt he is because he has played so many games, and I'm starting the think he's running out of games that will make him reach 1 mil. Hopefully he does, I'll be cheering him on.

I forgot about Stallion, how long did it take for him to reach 900k when he was at 800k? Sort of gives us a general idea if he'll reach 1 million or not, but I seriously doubt he is because he has played so many games, and I'm starting the think he's running out of games that will make him reach 1 mil. Hopefully he does, I'll be cheering him on.

nah he'll reach 1 mill, don't forget that arcade games have achievements too, plus at this point publishers are prob gonna be sending him games so that their game will be the "1 Million score game" if they didn't already do that to begin with...

I don't consider that much of an achievement in itself. All it really means is that he had a lot of free time and/or played a ton of games. Some achievements are so easy to unlock, while others are unlocked automatically, so it's difficult to discern whether someone with a high score worked hard at it. I personally have a fairly high score, but I've played a lot of games and I've only ever gotten 100% on one.

According to TrueAchievements records, he achieved 800,000 gamerscore on October 26, 2012. And then 900,000 gamerscore on July 16, 2013. So, will he achieve it before the Xbox One? Probably not.

I don't consider that much of an achievement in itself. All it really means is that he had a lot of free time and/or played a ton of games. Some achievements are so easy to unlock, while others are unlocked automatically, so it's difficult to discern whether someone with a high score worked hard at it. I personally have a fairly high score, but I've played a lot of games and I've only ever gotten 100% on one.

Stallion83 has won 37,373 Achievements out of a possible 45,925 (81.38% Completion - 8,552 remaining). This excludes 1623 DLC achievements.

16c85f04649481f3824fd03ce565673b.png

Wow. Just. Wow. I'm psyched that I'm about to achieve 25,000... I honestly doubt I'll ever even touch 100,000, let alone a million. Well, I wish him all the luck in the world. And more time. Lots of time.

Congrats to him , I guess. It's not a feat that many people have achieved. Some would probably call it sad (and they would probably be right), but the guy clearly enjoys him so he at least deserves a good pat on the back.

Smrnov is a close second, he fell behind a lot recently, probably because he has a life and hasn't taken advantage of selling out for the limelight, so I could care less about Stallion83.

My apologies for the second post, but THE GAME HHH610 is way ahead of this guy anyways. So forget this nobody in second place.

Wow 900,000 gamescore!!!Thats incredible!

Even though he must pretty much have no life, that's very impressive and you got to give him props for it.

My apologies for the second post, but THE GAME HHH610 is way ahead of this guy anyways. So forget this nobody in second place.

Based off this comment and the one before I have to ask - what has this guy done to tick you off? You just seem really disgusted with this guy for some reason. Oh, well. At least he has goals in life - goals that apparently preclude having a life or something, but goals.

Based off this comment and the one before I have to ask - what has this guy done to tick you off? You just seem really disgusted with this guy for some reason. Oh, well. At least he has goals in life - goals that apparently preclude having a life or something, but goals.

Nothing, he's the one that sold out on playing video games for the best score, yet he isn't the best. The ultimate sellout with exposure when he isn't even number one. People need to get off his jock.

I was interested in this originally, thinking that XB1 Gamerscore would be different from XB360. However, since the race will continue into next gen, I'm sure Stallion83 will hit 1,000,000. That being said, I'm not a huge fan of the guy. Ran into him late at night when playing some crappy game online, and he was a real sore loser about everything. He's also a bit too full of himself. I have a high gamerscore, so I understand the ego boost, but this guy kind of lets it get to him.

I don't think he will be able to get the 1 million before the Xbox One releases, but once it releases and he has some new games to get more achievements, he will probably get it very soon. Hell, i would say he will get it before next year, i think that is a safe bet if he keeps the rhythm going.

Wow. I thought having a 100,000 gamerscore was a lot. His amount blows it out of proportion. He must have invested a lot of his time and money on Xbox. This guy has probably spent his whole life indoors, and has never gone out.

Nothing, he's the one that sold out on playing video games for the best score, yet he isn't the best. The ultimate sellout with exposure when he isn't even number one. People need to get off his jock.

How does one... sell out? I mean is there a way to sell out? It's video gaming dude. I most of the posts in this thread are backhanded compliments and funny little insults disguised as compliments. I just - I don't get it. I think I read about this guy in Game Informer and it wasn't much of anything. It's an interest story like NoFaceChase - that really creepy looking cat.

Back