Steam Autumn Sale

Thrix

...has started.
Anyone got something for themselves? Your opinions on discounts?

I got Skyrim LE finally, with those swweeeettt expansions. I can finally play Dawguard and Hearthfire, aw yiss.

I finally bought Counter Strike Global Offensive for 75% off!
Originally I saw it as 50% off on the first day of the Steam Autumn sale, but I realized that it could go way lower than 50%. So here I am, paying only 3.75$ for it, hehe.
Skyrim is great, especially for the Legendary Edition at that price point, you'll love it on the PC with mods.

The discounts are really nice; I'm hoping to buy a few more games before the sale ends. After that, it's going to be waiting for Christmas sales.

It's better that I don't even look at Steam during sales. I always see something that I want and then justify buying it even though I don't have the money. I have at least a couple dozen games that I've bought that don't even work on my computer, so there's really no excuse for splurging.

I agree with you there Joker. I have so many unplayed games sitting there, and yet when I see a sale, omg, I buy more.
I've seen some funny pictures on that subject, but unfortunately I can't link any of them since I don't have 25 posts.

I just bought Torchlight 2 for 5 bucks and man, this game is fun! I've been looking for a new dungeon crawler thanks to Diablo 3 being a disappointment, and I think I've just found it.

I grabbed The Wolf Among us for $16. I had already played the first episode on a friend's console but I waited out on the PC version because Telltale's games are crap on consoles. Worthwhile.

Back