Steam Christmas Sale

Oakster

Did you all get loaded up on games this sale?
I spent way more than I should, I ended up buying:

Gunpoint
Brothers
Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite
World of Goo
Don't Starve
Max Payne 3

Spent a bit of money but got all these for less than I would normally pay for a fully-priced title and I have enough games to last me at least until the Summer :D

I barely bought anything, but that's only because I already own like every game I want on PC. I got Wolf Among Us, Age of Empires II HD, Hotline Miami, and Civ V: Brave New World.

I bought a boatload of new games which I'll probably never get around to playing. I've got 400+ steam games and I've probably actually played less than half of them. I spend all my allotted PC game playing time on Dota 2 these days. Damn you Valve for tempting me with these sales! You know I have the self-control of a lemming!

These sales were awful. I was almost disappointed everyday I logged onto Steam.

These sales were awful. I was almost disappointed everyday I logged onto Steam.

what are you talking about? the tomb raider collection sale alone was enough to make it worth it. Add in games like the bioshock collection, brutal legend/psychonaughts,garry's mod/CS:Source and all the flash sales plus all the other games I just can't remember and you've got alot of good choices.

I did most of my Christmas Sale shopping for myself over at GOG. I got Psychonauts, Cthulu Saves The World, Breath of Death VII, and Terraria for my brother off Steam though.

Yes, I got something at the Christmas sale. I got Left for Dead 2, at the special price of... nothing, it was free. Glad with my investment. Don't see a reason to buy a game that I wont play just because it is at a discount.

O___________________________O

Man... I cannot keep track of how many games I got for this sale. I think I spent so much to acquire... 20+ games!!!!!!!
I'll try to look and see what I got but to give you guys a peek of how much I spent...
LEGO Marvel Superheroes, The Bridge, Antichamber, Left 4 Dead 2 (for free :-D), Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Two Tribes Bundle (which includes Toki Tori 1 and 2+), Monaco, Alice: Madness Returns...
Yup, that's not all. I'll check more. But yeah, lotsa games XD Hours of gaming await!!

Back